• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. demetris74

Air Conditioning / EP3 Type-R

air con hi thats me i am from cyprus have installed an ac on my EP3, if you still have any questions let me know, been there done that so i can help rgrds
  2. demetris74

a/c installed and working

a/c With the help of rick and mat figure out all the parts i need photo show the complete kit http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/demetris74/ackit.jpg but when you are ready i can make you each one
  3. demetris74

a/c Took me a while to gather all parts, only thing had to buy new is the condenser that i dint want to risk any leaks, condenser -100gbp pipes, evaporator, fan, compressor, dash switch, probe, 250gbp took me 1 week to install as i was working 30min a day and one week to study the...
  4. demetris74

just did a quick test it works like that, well in a way is usefull but forgot to check if you can do it off while is on window blow
  5. demetris74

oh dint know that one? i will try and yes is a bit unpractical i think, but i think that comes from the ecu? dint see any connection on for that
  6. demetris74

yes did lots of research before starting the job, well all fitings where there and went straight on, what you mean window blower?
  7. demetris74

After 3 months of searching for all used ac parts, managed to install it my self and gas it today. all working perfectly, count do it with out the help of matt and rick. After finishing all the installation realise how easy it is. anyone wants any help on this i am more than experienced now...
  8. demetris74

looking for a part number Please help

found the small loom i think is Number 9 http://www.hondaoriginalparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17S5T501&block_02=BOP0401&block_03=9812
  9. demetris74

looking for a part number Please help

Guys I recently gather all parts for installing an AC to my EP3. I am missing a small loom perhaps connecting the main loom to the ac condenser fan and reservoir, anyone have an idea of the part number or how to ask it from honda? Is the loom with the blue arrows...
  10. demetris74

Dastek Unichip + Mugen air box Fuel Economy

Before Dastek Unichip and Mugen air box 240miles + - 5miles on full tank, tested on all my fillings. last 2 fillings with the mods 270Miles on full tank. plus more power Isn't that a charm? :p
  11. demetris74

Drivers window stoped working

it wasnt the disable button i checked that obviusly. End up replacing the complete switch box as thats not only a switch inside, it has a sort of circuit inside, now all ok, probably faulty board. i read somewhere was a recall from honda at the begining of manufacture of the EP3
  12. demetris74

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

Well thats what i mean Mature drivers... we are all here
  13. demetris74

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

The CTR is meant for the young ones but i am 36 and this is my car. Other guys my age drive cars never imagine i would enjoy. I have owned many cars over the years but this car makes me feel young :rolleyes:
  14. demetris74

A/C parts

anyaway thanks for the help
  15. demetris74

A/C parts

sorry other than Honda forgot to mention
  16. demetris74

A/C parts

that would be my last option as is very expensive, so many EP3 for braiking in UK hope ill find one.
  17. demetris74

A/C parts

Comming close to fit an a/c as i am in cyprus. Found all parts except the Evaporator Core, i have stuck there for long, anyone can tell me where can i find one new or used? :( thanks guys
  18. demetris74

My EP3 vs Cooper S WTF

went up to 180km/h but yes i also assume over that will stay behind,
  19. demetris74

My EP3 vs Cooper S WTF

Yes i drove it yesterday lost of low and mid power, but again only 160BHP vs 197 of the EP3, or the figures is on the wheel?
  20. demetris74

My EP3 vs Cooper S WTF

How the f... can my friends Cooper S keep in my tail from 0 to 180km on a straight, also other day on the mountains, :eek: His Cooper is stock and mine also except Hondata airbox mod with KnN filter. Is that a fact or something wrong with my HP? Secondly after making the hondata mod first day i...
  21. demetris74

ill have to remove the door panel to check, what i was wondering if that is a common problem on the ep3's
  22. demetris74

anyone
  23. demetris74

fuse i check the fuse under the steering and it looks ok, the thing is it just stoped working
  24. demetris74

Just stopped working tried to reset with removing the battery poles and still same, anyone can advice?
  25. demetris74

ODBii errors

Hi yesterday got my ODBii interface and make the basic diagnostics and got an engine error message. It says Engine error 1 - knock sensor failure, and also talking something about TDC adjustment in conjunction with it, Can someone let me know how serious is the problem? For me the car drives...
  26. demetris74

EP3 a/c OEM kit? or not

thanks mate will give it a try
  27. demetris74

EP3 a/c OEM kit? or not

guess am despert finding an ac as i live in cyprus, but wont deal with him, good that i post here, and thanks guys for letting me know, anyone can help me find a used kit? i've been strugling on ebay 4 months now no one willing to send it to me. as the pipes need huge box to get packed.
  28. demetris74

EP3 a/c OEM kit? or not

oh man good that i post, i almost pay him as we speak, in fact i payed him before for a used kit that never received but finally he refunded me, and now hes back claiming had found a new OEM one for this price, what have he done and got banned?
  29. demetris74

EP3 a/c OEM kit? or not

guys Got an offer for an ac unit kit for ep3 guy insist is OEM is only £400 inlcuding post to cyprus , i suspect not OEM kit and something crappy, his website is www.ukservicing.co.uk i still insist if is OEM and he confirms it back to me. for me it doesnt look like any sugestions? shall i...
  30. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

great post, i ll check the cable as you've sayd, this might be also the case, not allowing the car to get full throttle.. thanks man
  31. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

thanks a lot for this times, i will consider your advice and check them out, i think might be also the gearbox oil as is time to be replaced, is very slow reving as well. Also wonder if the catalyst cuts off some power due to the miles of my car 75k meaning if its blocked or something? thanks...
  32. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

no my English are bad
  33. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

same as mine but mine has 75k miles his 40
  34. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

the one inside the standard airbox
  35. demetris74

MY EP3 is slow

My ctr is a 2005 standard no mods only K&N pod filter, but it feels a bit weak, compared with a friends one. from previews experience on my past cars is that the catalyst might be an issue. does this stand for the EP3? If i put a cat back pipe will i gain the power? rgrds
  36. demetris74

scammers or what!!

Claim Is been already one month but i should ask my bank if they can claim the money, thanks for the tip
  37. demetris74

scammers or what!!

Guys The storry goes like this I am from cyprus and i wanted to order a complete AC unit for my EP3 CTR i have found the brakers called CMS Vehicle Solutions Ltd , when i called a guy told me that they have the kit from a car that they already dismantle. The guy took my visa details e.t.c...
  38. demetris74

CTR without AC

ac thanks guys
  39. demetris74

CTR without AC

ac made some search but no luck what i want to know where is the evaporator located and if is easy to remove? i went to the car now and removed the clove box i think is the black big box next to the ecu? :rolleyes:
  40. demetris74

CTR without AC

anyone anyone guys pls? this will save me lots of trouble :confused:
  41. demetris74

CTR without AC

I have an EP3 and with out ac, I live in cyprus which as you know is pretty f.. hot, found a used complete unit from uk arriving soon, my question is do we need to remove the complete front dash :eek: to install the evaporator or just the middle panel? rgrds
  42. demetris74

wanted

I need to read the rules. thanks
  43. demetris74

parking bulbs and power

Hi Guys I've been watching the forum months now and finally have the chance to post, as i have received my EP3 type R one week ago Cosmic gray and i love it. I notice that the RH parking bulb needs to be replaced, There is no way to access there and i am thinking of removing the hole...
Back