• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JDType-R

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

Chaps Had the Milano Red Fn2 out all day yesterday, and here are the pics as mentioned in another thread... Enjoy http://public.fotki.com/Jamesdingle/civicfn2/ I would post them all up individually, but didn't wanna clog the forum up (and couldn't be arsed lol) Think you'll agree...
  2. JDType-R

1/4 mile time question, clutch/fly/LSD

Chaps My standard clutch is on its way out (on my 2002), and thinking about changing to a Clutchmasters FX300 plus lightened Flywheel and also at the same time dropping in a Quaife LSD... Would this make much of a difference to my 1/4 mile times? I've heard the LSD is possibly the best...
  3. JDType-R

My '02 NHB from Jersey *Updated More Pics*

Gave her a clean yesterday, played about with the settings on my camera and gave some quality results! Pretty standard at the mo apart from some subtle changes! Lots more to come in the future once I can afford it! I use the car for the 'Sprints' over here, an event held by the motorsport...
  4. JDType-R

Standard Battery

How much does a standard Battery usually cost from the stealers? Mine's been crap for ages now, it seems like its never holding the charge, and getting worse! JD
  5. JDType-R

Bruntingthorpe

Never been but been offered the chance to go up there with a few pals. Is is possible to max out a standard CTR down the back straight? If not how fast will it get? Cheers JD
  6. JDType-R

K-Pro Mapping Question...

If you've got a GruppeM, is there a problem with the mapping due to the 'ram' effect of the filter? Would the car need to be mapped on the road to take full effect of the K-Pro/GruppeM combo? Or Is there somewhere out there with a fan so large it can replicate a strong headwind? Sorry if...
Back