• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MUGEN

EP3 Pete's... FN2 (awkward)

Although they are still available new from UK Mugen dealers. (sorry, I mean FN2 air cleaner & box)
  2. MUGEN

Which mod first, Polybush or LSD + Final Drive?

Back in the day when EVO magazine did a back to back (to back) test with the FN2, the difference between the standard (at the time) FN2 and the C/W FN2 was only the (Honda factory-fit) LSD. The difference on the Bedford Autodrome circuit was 2 seconds. That's a chunk of time to find in a lap and...
  3. MUGEN

Honda S660 (S1000)

The second set of images are just a concept car for the Tokyo Auto Salon, never intended for sale. If you do a concept and want it to stand out then you've got to be bold, and it's about showing what you can do, rather than what you will do. I quite like it (in a "Star Wars" kind of way), I...
  4. MUGEN

Honda S660 (S1000)

Hope the S1000 does come over here, it would be a fun car to do something with.
  5. MUGEN

Need MUGEN Spoiler for FN2

Not entirely accurate John. Taken from the respective websites today the Injection Imports price is £1260, and the UK RRP from the authorised UK dealers is £1106.08
  6. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen Spoiler

£1106.08 inc VAT
  7. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen 20 for sale

Congratulations. It is a while since we built these cars at Mugen Euro but it is good to see that our efforts are still being appreciated.
  8. MUGEN

My New Mugen

Congratulations - glad you are enjoying the car.
  9. MUGEN

I need to shop for parts but don't know much about the honda scene, can you all help?

A large amount of items on ebay claiming to be Mugen are not genuine. Some are easy to spot because they do not resemble anything ever made by Mugen but some others are straight copies (even in copy packaging). The only retailers authorised to sell Mugen products in the UK are to be found here...
  10. MUGEN

S2000 & NSX S2000 MPG when driving it like you should??

I've never really checked mpg as such, but I get somewhere around 300 miles before I fill up again, so I reckon mid-20's or so.
  11. MUGEN

Replica Mugen Grill and Splitter

Loads of stuff available for (almost) immediate delivery at any of the official UK Mugen dealers - all contact details available on our web-site www.mugeneuro.com
  12. MUGEN

mugen number 5 of 20 my dads car

I certainly wouldn't flame anybody for having their personal opinion - if we planned it to be a car for everyone we wouldn't have set the limit on 20. It is meant to be exclusive, that is part of what the Mugen brand, and this car, stands for, and of course opinion will always be divided. It...
  13. MUGEN

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

Nope, not one of ours. Our diffuser and lower part of the splitter is Black; and the one in the picture looks to have White wheels, so I don't think it is a Mugen 200 either.
  14. MUGEN

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

An enhanced limited edition Civic Type R featuring exclusive MUGEN equipment will go on sale through Honda dealers in the UK in April. • Called Civic Type R MUGEN 200 and inspired by MUGEN Euro’s high-performance Type R. • The cars will be fitted with unique body parts to front and rear...
  15. MUGEN

FN2 A mountain of Mugen parts

They don't live with us any more - they grew up and went to live with their new Mummy and Daddy down South. They visit every now and then, but mostly we have to go to them. Still we are expecting the patter of (80) tiny tyres over the summer so that should keep us occupied. I never did get...
  16. MUGEN

It's still about, it's not been crushed yet, I saw it just the other day. I think it's heading off to a dealer event in York this weekend. It's just been joined by its baby brother, the pre-production Type R Mugen in Championship White, so that will probably do most of the Press work now.
  17. MUGEN

I'm doing fine thanks Stu, pretty busy (as you can see from the pics) and looking forward to some warmer weather and some lighter mornings and evenings. Email me whenever you like, it will always find me.
  18. MUGEN

I knew we were expecting a lot of stuff but we are bursting at the seams after 2 containers already this week (and another on the way tomorrow). This is just half of it I had to take 10 pictures to get it all in (max of 5 files permitted)
  19. MUGEN

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

Sorry I made a typo, I meant to say 255/30R19. There is a good tyre size calculator here http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual-tyre-size-calculator
  20. MUGEN

FN2 Comfort and 19" Wheels?

The tyre size calculator says that in terms of rolling radius: 225/35R19 - 0.5% greater than 225/40R18 (current 30mph becomes 30.1, 60 becomes 60.3) If they are available and fit in the wheelarch, 255/35R19 would be 0.9% less than standard (30.0mph becomes 29.9, 60 is 59.8)
  21. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

No, not yet. I thought about driving it at the Top Gear track but the TG guys were having so much fun it seemed such a shame to spoil it for them and we ran out of time (strict noise regulations there). I did have 3/4 of a lap as a passenger with EVO, but then they threw a red flag and stopped...
  22. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

It was worth it just to see the faces of you guys as you got out of it after your runs - I really must get round to driving it myself one of these days!
  23. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

Next one to appear in print should be Top Gear Mag any day now, then there is more to come from Autocar (not sure whether web or print, or both) and the next issue of EVO. The EVO one should be of particular interest to all FN2 owners (but can't say too much before mag comes out). There are a...
  24. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

Hi Chris, thanks for the review; like the others I have read it is well written and pretty much positive all round. I know you were fairly sceptical before you went out, but from your reaction when you got back I had a feeling you quite liked it (where's the emoticon for "big understatement"?)...
  25. MUGEN

FN2 Mugen FN2 concept test drive/review.

Thanks for the review - good one, and we at Mugen are really happy that the car exceeded your expectations. We are pleased that we were able to get some genuine feedback from real owners. I didn't really get too many negative feedback points over the course of the day, so it looks like most of...
Back