• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dave31

Washer Fluid

Hey all, I've had a look around the forum but couldn't see an answer. Bascially, my washer fluid stinks :smt078 which makes me not want to use it. Around a month or two ago, the fluid was coming out fairly thick and gunky, and now it smells. Is there a way to drain it properly to wash it...
  2. Dave31

Gruppe M

Well, after picking up my suspension mods from Dotty, he was kind enough to take me out for a spin as I've never heard a gruppe m before. I have to say, wow! It made my day! Thats definitely my next mod for the car. I hope it never gets old listening to that :p
  3. Dave31

Unsilenced b-pipe and MOT

Hey all, I have a supersprint unsilenced b-pipe installed on my car,and I have an MOT coming up very shorty. I have read on an MOT site one of the checks for the exhaust is as follows: Does this mean that my car may fail an MOT with the unsilenced b-pipe? Cheers for your help :)
  4. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

Hey :) After owning my ctr EP3 for almost 5 months, I thought I would finally get some pictures up Current mods: Gruppe M Alpine X305 Headunit Red Earthing Kit Red Type R battery tie Supersprint Stainless Steel B-Pipe Eibach pro springs FRSU JDM rear anti roll bar Spoon sports rear strut...
  5. Dave31

Headunit Installation help

Hey, been spending this morning trying to fit my new headunit (ida x305). Got the panel off around the gear stick, but the 2 screws that are 90 degrees that need to be loosened, aren’t loosening! I’m using a standard screw driver (that fitted perfectly) to try and loosen them but they are not...
  6. Dave31

New Headunit

Hey there I've decided to purchase a new headunit for my ep3, and I'm favouring the Alpine IDA-X305 (slightly higher priced than I want to pay, but from what I've heard, it’s worth it :lol:) - I only ever want two features from the car stereo. ipod connection (from behind the unit rather than...
Back