• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gruppe M

Well, after picking up my suspension mods from Dotty, he was kind enough to take me out for a spin as I've never heard a gruppe m before. I have to say, wow! It made my day! Thats definitely my next mod for the car. I hope it never gets old listening to that :p

I still remember the first time I gave mine a blast after putting the gruppe m on, never get sick of that noise :). Biggest issue is you'll always want to rev it hard = poor mpg, on the plus side the looks on people's faces when you hit vtec :eek: :lol:

I was at Goodwood trackday recently and someone came over to me after the session and wondered what the hell there is in there? I said GruppeM and he said it sounds amazing from pit wall .. I was happy as I only just brought it. There good pieces of kit. And the noise!!!!!!

Yeah these are awesome. Mark took me for a spin in his. The changeover is so damn awesome. Listening from outside of the car 1st>4th sounds fantastic too... Makes it sound like an absolute machine.

If my AEM doesn't give me a similar pleasure, I will be changing after a wheel 'furb :D

Surprised you haven't already tbh!

I know it's 'kin shocking.

Once I get the mods I've paid for on the car - this will be the next thing, undoubtedly, it's getting to the stage where it's bothering me, even moreso that I'm missing out on mint examples also. :evil:

Does the GM work okay with the standard ecu?

yeah completely

what he means is that when KPro is installed and mapped, usually the VTEC crossover is smoothed out so it's not as noticeable so you don't get that huge change of tone when you hit 6K rpm :D

anyway, i got one of the first batch of the Tegiwa GM Replica...and i'm over the moon with it!

made 212bhp on the rollers with no other mods :)

yeah completely

what he means is that when KPro is installed and mapped, usually the VTEC crossover is smoothed out so it's not as noticeable so you don't get that huge change of tone when you hit 6K rpm :D

anyway, i got one of the first batch of the Tegiwa GM Replica...and i'm over the moon with it!

I was going to say, upgrading the ecu just to install the GM would of been costly. Sure, would of been worth it though :) Tegiwa GM? hmmm I'll check it out - what's the verdict?

yeah completely

Where'd you get it dyno'd?

I was going to say, upgrading the ecu just to install the GM would of been costly. Sure, would of been worth it though :) Tegiwa GM? hmmm I'll check it out - what's the verdict?

i'm very happy with it, fits well, sounds insane and the power gain is decent too, although we all know to take that with a pinch of salt :)

although its brought the real GMs down in price now...so if you'd rather a second hand original its not much more expensive than a new Tegiwa copy

Where'd you get it dyno'd?

it was Dyno'd at HHH Tuning in Ayrshire, run by Henry Roy aka The Kat, best Honda tuner in Scotland :)

Back