• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mikey

FN2 Had some more mods!!!

I've got standard 18" wheels with 15mm Eibach springs and spacers! I've found the ride better much less crashy and combined with the fast road set up it handles much better!
  2. Mikey

Hks cai! Miltek exhaust if you are looking for noise! I'm not a big fan of noise for noise sake! Would rather have mods that increase power or improve handling!
  3. Mikey

Yes mate worth every penny!! It's a different car now!! :-)
  4. Mikey

It's hard to add it all up to be honest because I've had it done at different times! I have probably spent about 4-5k on parts alone!
  5. Mikey

FN2 TDI North 3" exhaust sound clip!

I think it's under 100! They specifically wanted it quiet so it met track noise regs!
  6. Mikey

Cheers Gaz! I think they are about £650
  7. Mikey

Cheers WuTang!
  8. Mikey

Cheers Loxy!!
  9. Mikey

Seeing as how I cant drive my car at the moment! Broke my leg and had to have my ankle re-built :( thought I would do a little sound clip of my car with the TDI North 3" Exhaust fitted! Enjoy!! :popcorn2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZN6dRMnq8&feature=youtu.be
  10. Mikey

Thanks fella!! It's awesome so much more power!!
  11. Mikey

Well got the exhaust and manifold fitted on Thursday! So I thought I'd update with all my mods: Tdi north 3" exhaust Tegiwa manifold Tdi north stage 1 cams Toda oil pump Rrc Mugen intake and garnish Flash pro Meerkat intake pipe Mugen quick shifter Skunk 2 gear nob Seeker gauge pod Defi gauges...
  12. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

I've loads done sine then! Mugen air intake and garnish! Rrc inlet, large throttle body, fd2 intake pipe, eibach springs and frs, toda oil pump, stoptech discs and cosworth pads, mugen quick shifter and skunk 2 gear knob, defi gauges and seeker pod!
  13. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Why is it depressing??
  14. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Dyno plot!
  15. Mikey

FN2 It's done

To be honest it's a different car now! Don't need to drop it down as much to access power and better mpg!
  16. Mikey

FN2 It's done

V-tech is now at 4000 but it only comes in under acceleration! It's 226 bhp!
  17. Mikey

FN2 It's done

It's an fd2 cover cos of the inlet manifold and it was off eBay!
  18. Mikey

FN2 It's done

All done at Tdi north!
  19. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Cheers scouse
  20. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Finally got pics
  21. Mikey

FN2 It's done

Will get some up when she's clean!
  22. Mikey

FN2 It's done

I've got it finished! After hks, rrc and flashpro! Now got mugen air box scoop and garnish, eibach springs and fast road set up! Car is awesome so much more power throughout the whole rev range and the handling is so much sharper! Turn in is better and loads more grip! Ride is much less crashy now!
  23. Mikey

FN2 Fn2 fog lights smashed-warranty issue?

You can buy mine soon having mugen garnish and intake fitted on the 11th august!
  24. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

I like the grills personally!
  25. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

Thanks dotty!
  26. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

Finally got pics sorted!!
  27. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

Will get some up when she's clean!
  28. Mikey

FN2 Modded cw fn2

Finally got round to getting some mods on my baby! Had hks exhaust, rrc inlet manifold, flashpro all mapped and fitted by Tdi north 219.6 bhp! On the 11th august go back for mugen intake and garnish plus eibach springs and frs! Car is completely different now! Pulls much better from low down...
  29. Mikey

What price?

Yeah got all the pipes just cant find the bolts! Was cleaning out my shed and found it! I had an ITG maxogen and was keeping the OEM 1 just in case got an FN2 now so may as well get rid! Cheers guys!
  30. Mikey

What price?

Ive got an OEM EP3 air box with ITG filter dont know what it is worth any suggestions??
  31. Mikey

FN2 Handbrake Recall

Are they going to recall the cars at a later date? What happens if your car roles down a hill now even if you have recieved a letter!
  32. Mikey

FN2 Dealers

The body shop they use is literally over the road! Just found out tht the passenger window is now not working what a bunch of monkeys! This is the thrid type r I have owned and up until this point have been really impressed with the service that honda has given me but this is pants:mad:
  33. Mikey

FN2 Dealers

:mad: Bought a 2nd hand FN2 form dealers. There was a problem with the paint on the passengers door so they agreed to spray the door under warranty. They picked up the car form my house. I set the trip clock just to check how many miles they did whilst they had the car! I picked the car up and...
  34. Mikey

FD2 FD2 Dyno'd by Litchfield Imports

Having tested it I really want one but are still struggling with the price a little. They are under 12k in Japan! Having spoken to Ian at LIchfield and having the test drive with him Im sure he does do a good deal! Im not sure if the prices will drop much. If there is a large demand for the car...
  35. Mikey

FD2 FD2 test drive

Im seriously considering it over the FN2! But still not sure about the price. Have bought a new kitchen so the missus will not be as ****ed off if I do get it:lol:
  36. Mikey

FD2 FD2 test drive

DC5 is a nice car but apparently the FD2 is quicker! There was a video which I can't get hold of which shows the FD2 to be quicker than the DC5 and keeps up with the NSX!
  37. Mikey

FD2 FD2 test drive

Yep! It's not fair! Still not sure what to do yet keep looking at the brochure(even though it's in Japanese) I'm 34 and acting like a kid in a candy store:p
  38. Mikey

FN2 JDM Engine Spec

I think the JDM civic also has a larger throttle body!
  39. Mikey

FD2 FD2 test drive

I've just come back from a test drive of the FD2! :D Having driven the FN2 I can compare the two and my current car is an EP3 215WBHP. The ride is very hard but not too uncomfortable but the car feels really planted on the road. No movement from the back end at all and the LSD stops the...
  40. Mikey

FD2 Importing FD2

There is only £10 difference for the SVA with or without the model report from what I can tell!
  41. Mikey

FD2 Importing FD2

Ive been doing some research on importing the new JDM FD2 ctr. I think the total cost should be under £19,000. Ive sourced an importer but need to make sure that there are no other costs, as far as I can tell this is the break down of the import: Car cost £14,000 Shipping £ 500 Duty £ 1400 Vat...
  42. Mikey

FN2 New TypeR R

Hopefuly Honda are looking at bringing a RR version. I know this has been bounced around a great deal on the forum! Even if it had around 230bhp it would be better! Which im sure honda could sort as for 260BHP well it is possible with mods! My EP3 is running 213 at the wheels (Not sure how much...
  43. Mikey

FN2 Old versus New

The FN2 was slower around the top gear test track than the EP3!! EP3 132.8 FN2 134.3 1.5 seconds is quite alot me thinks!
  44. Mikey

FN2 Old versus New

Hobbes if you like going around corners at 30 mph why have you got a type r??
  45. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Mines fine now paul at TDI sorted it! Dont know if toda have changed the design but my centre section now has an extra cone welded around it and it seems to work. As for sound its fairly quiet in comparison for other aftermarket exhausts. Get some nice pops at full tilt though!!
  46. Mikey

What price?

Cheers mate! Not really what I wanted to hear but if thats what it is then Ill have to sort it. The dealer did say he would give me £11,000 but I thought I would get a lot more for it private. 04 at garage £14,000!!
  47. Mikey

What price?

Im thinking of selling my 05 CTR which has quite a few mods! Was wondering what sort of price it worth with the mods!!! Took it to stealer and they hadnt got a clue:( Please help! Its cosmic 05 30,000 miles Hondata k-pro Jackson racing manifold Sports cat Toda exhuast Quaiffe LSD ITR cams ITG...
  48. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Mine has gone yet again and TDi North are going to fit a modified part to it! Is this what you have had done??
  49. Mikey

DRE shift light ordered

Ordered 1 of these today! ANybody on here got one? What have you set your rpm at? Cant wait for not having to look at the rev counter every time I change gear!!
  50. Mikey

Think my clutch may be on its way out!!

Bad advice and didnt know a great deal about modding when I had my car first played with! A certain Jakan Honda who I thought at the time were the dogs bollox :oops: But Ive learnt my mistake and now visit Tdi who seem to be better! Alot better :D Any way it appears to have stop slipping...
  51. Mikey

Already got a quaiffe LSD first mod I had done and possibly the best!!!
  52. Mikey

How much was it fitted? Does it drive ok at lower speeds as this is my every day driver and dont want an aggressive set up :?
  53. Mikey

Felt like it was slipping a bit in first tonight! Looking at the TODA but does anyone know of any others and prices! Im running 213wbhp so looking for something that is going to last! Cheers :?
  54. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

If there are this many failing then it must be design fault! Surely TODA should be doing something to rectify this! I always thought TODA was one of the leading manafacturers of after market parts! If this continues me thinks that may change!!!
  55. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

TP got some powerflex hangers coming today! What slot have you got yours on just out of interest?
  56. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Im gonna be gutted if it goes again! I think there is a lesson for all of us fitting aftermarket parts! Check the warranty before u buy! If it does go and I cant get it sorted I wont be able to buy a new one :cry: Think TODA should look into this! How many do they sell to race cars? I would...
  57. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

TP where can u get those hangers from and how much are they/ easy to fit? How did the flame look on the video??
  58. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Just hope it dosent happen again!!
  59. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Yeah a big thanks to Paul and Mark at TDi North for sorting out my Toda! It isnt the weld its actually the flat section on the mid box before the weld and it has pushed inwards causing the metal to crack! It is a bit ridiculous that it has no warranty! It is a great bit of kit but when paying...
  60. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Yeah I had it fitted by TDi last year! Im sure paul and mark will sort it out for me :?
  61. Mikey

TODA blowing!!

Thought my TODA exhaust was sounding a bit louder than usual :? There is a split in the weld on the middle box where it meets the B-pipe :( Anyone else had this problem?
  62. Mikey

Do I need bigger injectors??

Yeah it was mapped and dynoed at TDi North! Its not running lean have AEM A/F gauge no probs there. Just worried I might fook up the injectors thats all. Thought max duty was between 80-85%
  63. Mikey

Cheers guys! Im running JR manifold, sports cat, Toda exhaust, K-pro, JDM cams, ITG induction Quaiffe LSD :D
  64. Mikey

Im running 213BHP at the wheels about 250BHP at the fly :D I was doing some data logging from the hondata stuff and noticed that at max revs my duty is 87% is this too high :?
  65. Mikey

Minimising Torque Steer

You have 270wbhp and no LSD :shock: How does the car handle on corners? I have 213wBHP would always have the LSD!
  66. Mikey

LSD experiences?

Dont be so picky Has! It does get rid of most of the understeer! :evil: In my experience I get little if no understeer and the back tends to step out more!
  67. Mikey

LSD experiences?

Say goodbye to the understeer! Watch out for the back end though! :D
  68. Mikey

Toda Catback Fitted.

Ive got a toda cat back! Very subtle in terms of noise i never wake the neighbours up now!
  69. Mikey

Rolling road?

Cheers paul :D
  70. Mikey

Rolling road?

Been looking at the rolling road table! My car is making 213bhp at the wheels and 140lb/ft of torque. Some of the other cars on there are making less than 200 bhp but 175 lb/ft of torque. Am I missing something? :shock:
  71. Mikey

Second service cost [-o<

As he said :D
  72. Mikey

Second service cost [-o<

Gettin my 1st service done by TDi North! About £80 including oil but not air filter :D
  73. Mikey

Focus ST v new CTR(R)

They had the ST on both top gear and fith gear! Both liked them but VBH stll preferd the type r. Plato likes it because its softer than the CTR! (Is that he why he finished behind honda in most of the touring car champs :lol: ) It was two seconds slower around the TG test track! Although I would...
  74. Mikey

Pants in the snow!

Aaah not just me then! :lol: :lol:
  75. Mikey

Pants in the snow!

Dont u just get the urge to blip the throttle :twisted: Or occasionaly gently apply the handbrake around sharp corners and t-junctions :twisted: :twisted: I just cant help myself :roll:
  76. Mikey

Pants in the snow!

How bad is the CTR in the snow! Iwas all over the place on the way home for work :shock: I need some winter tyres :?
  77. Mikey

k pro- is it worth it ??

Got mine on changed from AEM and it seems better!
  78. Mikey

Toda Catback

Ive got one fitted and it is sweet! Nice and quiet but loads of power! Mine does knock a bit though think it my be the sports cat. TDi North are going to have a look at it for me!
  79. Mikey

Got my ITG Maxogen fitted!

Ive got one of these and they are awsome! Now making 213BHP at the wheels!! :twisted:
  80. Mikey

Anyone else adopt the "20 Min Rule" ?

The gauge on the car is not oil but water! I have extra oil temp gauge wait until its up to 60 degC. This is about 20 minutes on my car, I keep it under 4,000 until this point!
  81. Mikey

Cosmic 05

how do i do that???
  82. Mikey

Cosmic 05

Ive got a cosmic grey CTR with the following mods: Quaiffe LSD ITR cams ITG air box Jackson racing Header Toda zorst Sports cat Hondata 213BHP at the wheels! :twisted: :twisted:
  83. Mikey

AEM ECU

Ok it was me with the AEM who changed to the Hondata! In my humble opinion the AEM is a good product but mine lacked the correct mapping and Hondata seems better! (For what I want) Its all down to personal preference :D Anyone want to buy an AEM ECU £450
Back