• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. munky

FN2 Are these standard FN2 Wheels?

Hey guys, are these after market wheels or were they an optional extra with the FN2? cheers
  2. munky

Lowered without FRSU

I know I have thought that. *** just had my wheels powder coated white though and really want it lowered to finish the look off
  3. munky

Lowered without FRSU

Hey guys, I am considering getting my EP3 lowered on ABP eibachs (30mm drop) pretty soon, but it will be September before I will get chance to get some rear camber arms and front camber bolts and get a FRSU. Will it be okay driving around for 2-3 months without altering the geometry? Or will it...
  4. munky

Front door smashed in to get keys, CTRO member

they their bloody hands cutting off. Hate that people think they can just take what you have worked hard for.
  5. munky

My Arctic Blue DC5

No idea why I just said A3, I meant S4 hah
  6. munky

My Arctic Blue DC5

Very nice car. And I would love to have a drive in a 430bhp A3, bet that was a lot of fun
  7. munky

Any pictures of Eibach Pro Kit with 215/45/17 profile tyres?

thanks for that mate i appreciate the effort. Thats a nice height, i was worried it wouldn't look like much of a drop but that looks pretty cool. I have some tough decisions to make :confused:
  8. munky

Hah i would but theres only 3 of us that drive and we all live about 10 miles from each other. And thats my furthest drive of the week so i quite enjoy it :D Aw that would be awesome mate. Looking forward to seeing it
  9. munky

Thanks for that mate. That looks pretty sweet. I've got to get a pair of them recaros... Any pics with the Eibach pros and that tyre profile would be useful still as a comparison. Although that sits very nice, i don't know if it will be just a bit too low for me living near a lot of speed...
  10. munky

Hey guys, i know its a topic that you're probably sick of seeing, but does anyone have any pictures of Eibach Pro springs with 215/45/17 profile tyres? I have been trawling the forums for pictures but cant seem to find and with that size tyre. I am thinking of ordering some soon but cant decide...
  11. munky

My championship white ep3 : update1

That looks awesome mate. If you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you to get it resprayed in CW and where did you get it done?
  12. munky

Airbag Light troubles

hey guys, i've been having trouble with the airbag light in my car. It came on about 4 months ago but while it was coming up to christmas i decided to leave it while i was saving my cash. But i took it to a garage a few days ago and he ran it through his diagnostics computer and it said it was...
  13. munky

Window stuck.

hey man, it may not be the same thing, but that was happening to my old car, so i got my mate to have a look at it who owns a body repair shop and it turned out that inside the rubber/plastic sides where the window runs up and down, there is meant to be a thin layer of felt or some other...
  14. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

yea mate thats what iv been thinking. Obviously if it was an air filter or exhaust that was fake or something where if it wasn't genuine then has potential to f**k something up then id be cautious but im happy with these pedals. they look real to me and all the instructions and stuff look...
  15. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

sweet
  16. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

Yea just took a couple of pictures of the labels on the back of the packaging
  17. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

Nice. Well I ordered mine on friday morning and they have come today. They look spot on to me. All original mugen packaging with bar codes and product numbers etc. So if they are fake then they are effin good ones
  18. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mugen-Manual-Pedals-Set-Honda-Civic-Integra-Universal_W0QQitemZ250519943251QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a5426f853 Think I've bagged myself a bargain this morning. I got these pedals from this seller for £39.99 and he had 10 lots...
  19. munky

Ripped seats

yea iv just been reading doug2507's post 5 down from this about the accord type r seats and they look smart in his car.
  20. munky

Ripped seats

okay cheers man i'll get browsing then. Still got to be saving for it lowered and my tints yet though so may be a while
  21. munky

Ripped seats

cool are the seat covers like for like? and is there no way of getting it repaired? Hah maybe if id had it a while but i've only had it 2 weeks and actually really like the seats i have at the moment. However maybe if i find some good premiere seats i may be swayed. Are there any other...
  22. munky

Ripped seats

today has not been a good day as i noticed that i have somehow managed to rip my drivers seat, probably by a stud on my belt but i'm so gutted about it. i just wanted to know if there is any way to fix it without it looking naff or is it going to need to be recovered or anything? Sorry...
  23. munky

No RDS?

thanks for the videos dude. That looks awesome, especially how ya can search through ya ipod using the head unit, never seen that before, iv only seen the ones where ya have to change track by using you're ipod. think ** be gettin that ordered tonight, well getting the wench to order it anyway :)
  24. munky

No RDS?

yea think i will, i'll get the missus to get it me for christmas, im currently saving to get it lowered and tinted so iv got a very serious lack of funds, plus with christmas not too far away id better get saving.
  25. munky

No RDS?

Our ALPINE IDA-X305 is genuine Alpine unit,compatible with Euro FM band.(87.5-108.0 in 0.05 increments.) the FM Radio can work in EURO,UK, Australia,ASIA, IT can Set the language to be displayed on the unit: English,French,Spanish,Russian,German,Italian,Swedish,Portuguese,Japanese,Chinese...
  26. munky

No RDS?

Hey guys, iv been trawling ebay looking for a good stereo for my car that can take my ipod and I have come across a new ALPINE IDA-X305 digital media receiver for £170!!!! plus £30 shipping from china This is a £300 unit usually but i have checked the guys feedback and its all spot on, with...
Back