• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. munky

FN2 Are these standard FN2 Wheels?

Hey guys, are these after market wheels or were they an optional extra with the FN2? cheers
  2. munky

Lowered without FRSU

Hey guys, I am considering getting my EP3 lowered on ABP eibachs (30mm drop) pretty soon, but it will be September before I will get chance to get some rear camber arms and front camber bolts and get a FRSU. Will it be okay driving around for 2-3 months without altering the geometry? Or will it...
  3. munky

Any pictures of Eibach Pro Kit with 215/45/17 profile tyres?

Hey guys, i know its a topic that you're probably sick of seeing, but does anyone have any pictures of Eibach Pro springs with 215/45/17 profile tyres? I have been trawling the forums for pictures but cant seem to find and with that size tyre. I am thinking of ordering some soon but cant decide...
  4. munky

Airbag Light troubles

hey guys, i've been having trouble with the airbag light in my car. It came on about 4 months ago but while it was coming up to christmas i decided to leave it while i was saving my cash. But i took it to a garage a few days ago and he ran it through his diagnostics computer and it said it was...
  5. munky

Mugen Pedals £40

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mugen-Manual-Pedals-Set-Honda-Civic-Integra-Universal_W0QQitemZ250519943251QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a5426f853 Think I've bagged myself a bargain this morning. I got these pedals from this seller for £39.99 and he had 10 lots...
  6. munky

Ripped seats

today has not been a good day as i noticed that i have somehow managed to rip my drivers seat, probably by a stud on my belt but i'm so gutted about it. i just wanted to know if there is any way to fix it without it looking naff or is it going to need to be recovered or anything? Sorry...
  7. munky

No RDS?

Hey guys, iv been trawling ebay looking for a good stereo for my car that can take my ipod and I have come across a new ALPINE IDA-X305 digital media receiver for £170!!!! plus £30 shipping from china This is a £300 unit usually but i have checked the guys feedback and its all spot on, with...
Back