• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

RM01A Exhaust

But please try to adjust the bracket to a proper postion, see if they can fit on your car perfectly. The bracket should be difficult to being bent. If you confirm that is bent, I will claim the TNT for some money back. CHeers.
  2. S

RM01A Exhaust

Omg,I just looked at your pics carefully, It looks with some serious problem. But Im 100% sure the bracket was not bent before I sent out. I think there were some problems during the delivery. I will contact the TNT company tomorrow see what they can do. If the bracket can not be used anymore...
  3. S

Yes, of course, but please make sure you would come, I will hold it for you then.

Yes, of course, but please make sure you would come, I will hold it for you then.
  4. S

S2000 GT100 Edition

Is this a AP2 model with F22C? Very nice, go for AMUSE Style mate.
  5. S

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Ye, Im going to buy a JDM STI or a EVO FQ320. 4WD TURBO FTW~ By the way, how do you feel about this car?
  6. S

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

yo man, this is what I am getting for. Is this a PPP model?
  7. S

HOnda Dealer Service questions?

Have you tired to bring the part wiith you and let them do it?
  8. S

HOnda Dealer Service questions?

1. what engine oil and Spark Plug do they use for the EP3? 2. If I change the engine oil and spark plug myself at few days before the date I went to dealer.(just for the dealer stamp) would they still change the same thing or just leave it as what I did? or say is it possible to provide the...
  9. S

My Evo IX FQ340

ep3 killer. haha
  10. S

My 2002 CW DC5

was that a GTi? do you mind me asking the price of insurance you get?
  11. S

sfs hose on gm

What is the benifit from SFS hose? apart from its looking. Im thinking whether I should get one for my GruppeM
  12. S

jacko123s NHB CTR,**Bonnet on page 4**

very nice mate, whats next?
  13. S

Gruppe M noise?

I paid 440 from a member in another forum, I think theres one still on sale now, you can have a look. there you are: http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=201818
  14. S

Gruppe M noise?

very nice and clean on your bay mate, does the E-tech work well?
  15. S

Oil questions and recommendations here

cheers mate, but what should I do with the next service from Honda Dealer? I dont think they would use 5-40 one.:(
  16. S

Gruppe M noise?

exactly mate, before I fitting this, I drive normally at most of the time. But after this, I would like to hear the VTEC sound all the time, really enjoy it and with laughing at first time, then as you said, out of petrol hah.:twisted:
  17. S

Oil questions and recommendations here

For a CTR EP3, what is the best mileage for changing the oil? Im aslo thinking the service from Honda dealer, what kind of the oil are they using?
  18. S

mobil1 0w-30 or 0w-40

HI, everyone, generally speaking, how many miles do you change the oil?
  19. S

Gruppe M noise?

you will love it. best part with noticeable effect.:twisted:
  20. S

Gruppe M noise?

thank you mate. I love it so much..
  21. S

Gruppe M noise?

HI, just fitted the GruppeM on my car, it sounds amazing and more powerful. But there are some noise (or say sound)from the airbox when the car parked on the road. Is this normal sound from GruppeM? Just want to make it is in normal condition. Becuase with OEM airbox, there are totally no...
  22. S

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

HI, Jermal, Can I ask why did you remove your J's engine torque damper?
  23. S

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

ha I just fitted the gruppem on the car, sounds much more powerful, I can feel the more gains. what a great thing!
  24. S

Toda Mani + fujisubo rm01a VS DC Mani + Spoon catback

cheers mate, I also fancy the Fujitsobo one as you had, keeping an eye on a 2nd hand one.:D
  25. S

ye Im told that before, I mean if I still leave the Spoon B-pipe on the car, do I have less gains by changing N1 box to OEM box?:D
  26. S

Im wondering with the Spoon B-pipe on the car, if I change the Spoon N1 backbox to OEM one ,would I get less gains ?
  27. S

happy birthday mate

happy birthday mate
  28. S

Crumb's NHB EP3

Hi,bro. How much did you pay for the DC5 footrest?
  29. S

Crumb's NHB EP3

Nice one! what's next? A toda mani? why dont you get a Gruppe M?
  30. S

Jdm ep3

Love JDM, good exhaust. want one in oneday
  31. S

xdcx SS EP3

The Gruppe M looks really nice. Can I ask how much and where did you pay for it
  32. S

xdcx SS EP3

how much for the horsepower? how many secs for 0-60?
  33. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

Im sorry about that.
  34. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

nice looking I love facelift model. actually , wht is the difference between a stock b pipe and spoon b pipe?
  35. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

no pro. do u mind giving me some suggestions or experience about this exhaust?
  36. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

U mean Ebay? Do you have a link with that? Thx
  37. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

thanks for ur help. I think spoon sounds better ha
  38. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

so U mean the b pipe have to be changed as well if I want to fit a new backbox on it?
  39. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

alright mate thx for ur info. Btw do u think it can gain a bit power (like 4hp?)since u change the backbox?
  40. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

wht if I just fit the muffler at the back? Is it still very loud? I have been checked on the website, the Spoon N1 is just about 270 pounds. see http://www.tokyo-express.co.uk/spoon/tail_silencer.php.htm
  41. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

do you mean the price of spoon and hks are over the budget?
  42. S

Exhaust for my new EP3

My budget is around 400 pounds. Do you guys have any good suggestions for that? HKS Hi Power or Spoon N1? BTW, I dont want it too loud, just for daily drive. Thanks
Back