• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bobz_1986

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

BOOOOOOO, why are you back Paul? You are not welcome here! HAHA! :p Welcome back to the honda scene bud, best colour!! :D Hope you and the mrs are doing well :greatpost:
  2. bobz_1986

FK2: RAYS TE37 Volks Racing ORIGINAL "Ultra Track Edition"

NICE :D Might be in HK towards end of the year so defo wouldn't mind seeing this in the flesh 8)
  3. bobz_1986

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Hows the car feeling now john? Still having the niggle problems 1st/2nd and the starter motor? Hope you get it sorted soon, keep us updated...
  4. bobz_1986

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

Thanks john :D Your car is defo an inspiration to me, cant wait to meet you again @ tdi, maybe take me out again for a spin so I can compare it to when you had the charger :lol: Off topic, hows the mrs and lil james? Whats happening with the mrs car? Back to topic, nice car lucusade... defo the...
  5. bobz_1986

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

What a lovely car john, who's is it? :lol:
  6. bobz_1986

808's Silver FN2 GT

Hey all :lol:, Some may know me on civinfo... if not then hi everyone! :smt039 As requested by john (loxy) and danga200, I thought I'll post some pics of my car. ;) Mod list so far - HKS RSK - HKS Legamax Exhaust - Mugen Oil Cap (GOLD) - Mugen Rad Cap - Mugen Socks (10BHP) :lol: - Tegiwa...
  7. bobz_1986

NA ftw john :lol: sounds mental, screaming vtec FTW I bet its more enjoyable to drive now isn't it? Whats next then?
  8. bobz_1986

I was one of the lucky 1's to ride shotgun when john had the charger fitted :-D Sad to see it go, but NA FTW! :lol:
Back