• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamielenagh123

Boot still won't open!

Hi just wondering if anyone has had to manually open the boot from the inside? ive removed the boot panel from inside and the cable is working fine but when i look at the lock, the white lock latch is not releasing. Any help would be appreciated before i have to smash something.
  2. jamielenagh123

Boot won't open

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had to open the boot from the inside and how it's done? I've tried the lock then unlock loads of times and somtimes the lever has no resistance then if you lock it on dead lock then open it, it feels normal but the lock won't release if that makes sense. Any help...
  3. jamielenagh123

OEM Brake pads or Ferodo DS2500?

Hi, im in two minds to which brake pads to fit to my '04 CTR. i would like to go for Ferodo DS2500 as their reviews a very good but ive heard a few reports of them suffering from loud squeeling, which i definetly dont want. Ive been recommended Pagid blue's but heard no reviews from civic...
  4. jamielenagh123

Lowering advice!

Hi, im looking to lower my 04 ep3 type r about 30-35mm on Eibach springs, is it possible to do this without uprating any other components?
  5. jamielenagh123

HID fitting guide

hi, can anyone provide a walk trough to the wiring of a HID kit from HID's direct as ive lost my instructions. The kit is the supervision 50w 6000k kit any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  6. jamielenagh123

facelift ep3 fitting guide?

Hi my names Jamie, im a relatively new member and i was just wondering if anyone has fitted a HID kit from HID's direct? is it possible to have a run through of the wiring as ive just purchased the supervision 50w kit for my 2004 ep3 type r and ive misplaced the fitting instructions. Any help...
Back