• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JawsEK9

Cleaning Products / Detailing Thread!

Didn't see any similar topics so figured I'd open one up. What products do you use on your car? I'll start off, I've got a rather mixed bag of items that I've tried and tested and always been happy with. In wash order: PreWash - ValetPro Snow Foam / AutoBrite Magifoam (Just ordered) Shampoo...
  2. JawsEK9

My '02 JDM EP3 - Champ White - Jaws

Hi All, Well I gave a quick into in the newbies section a while back but have since picked up my JDM EP3 and coming up to my first full month of ownership. As you may have realise (JawsEK9) I have had a few JDM Honda's before include a '98 EK9 and '04 FL DC5. Both superb cars and part of the...
  3. JawsEK9

Newbie Headunit Questions - Power!

Hi All, Having recently got my new EP3 without a headunit installed (the guy kept his old one in Japan I guess) I have purchased an Alpine single din unit as well as the wiring adaptors and fascia adaptor. I thought it would be a simple plug and play however the unit still doesn't seem to turn...
Back