• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jaap_scrap_imports

My Facelift Type T Milano Red (N Ireland)

2004 45k and is the best drivin wee car ive ever had so happy with it! slightly modded: Dc 4-2-1, Full Tanabe system, Tein 40mm springs and a spoon engine damper!!!
  2. Jaap_scrap_imports

DC Sports 4-2-1 Broke flexi again HELP

cheers! any spots where to buy them for the right money
  3. Jaap_scrap_imports

so ya recommened ES Mounts should help cure my problem
  4. Jaap_scrap_imports

ES mounts what are these? this is the 2nd time this has happened
  5. Jaap_scrap_imports

as above would and engine damper help this?
  6. Jaap_scrap_imports

Hks hi power any reviews?

dunno about sound mate cause a friend of mine put that system on and it wasnt my cup of tea and i think he is in te middle of changin it and mild steel too
  7. Jaap_scrap_imports

hey mate whats your price on Gruppe m induction kits?

hey mate whats your price on Gruppe m induction kits?
  8. Jaap_scrap_imports

Exhaust rattle

lol ok guys but sorted now in a good and proper NORN IRON fashion
  9. Jaap_scrap_imports

TDI FlashPro Tuning in N. Ireland

me too guys i should have dc5's and springs on thursday evening! well at least ill go up for a run lol
  10. Jaap_scrap_imports

Exhaust rattle

how come them two other guys can read it
  11. Jaap_scrap_imports

Exhaust rattle

evry time i take off an hit the imit the exhaust bouces off the bottom of the car like a constant banging until i sift any thoughts guys
  12. Jaap_scrap_imports

My Milano Red facelift type r

lol cheers guys
  13. Jaap_scrap_imports

na not yet but there's standard springs in her at the mo cause i had to test the car! lookin a set of DC5's, standard type r wheels or torque rota's if u know of any or any1 for them wheels?
  14. Jaap_scrap_imports

yea mate you know it? different wheels goin on shortly *** and a few other mods :)
  15. Jaap_scrap_imports

AI Autosport in Antrim would be your best bet, they can do a piggyback chip but i havent really looked into it that much they have a great set up for rolling road etc Id be interested in gettin hondata but my knowledge of it is bleak, what i undersatand is that its a blank brain and you cant...
  16. Jaap_scrap_imports

18" mate yea they are i know too bit and kill the power but very popular over her! i'd like a set of Rota - Torques
  17. Jaap_scrap_imports

Hey guys im new here and jus wondering what ya think of my new car, i just recently purchased Mod's - Dc Sports 4branch manifold full system, Tanabee SMR backbox, fully adjustable D2 Coilovers, AEM induction kit, Lenzo wheels (Not too sure abou them *** wat u think?) and tints all round...
  18. Jaap_scrap_imports

Best oil to use

would ya recommend that i do cahnge to that after my next service?
  19. Jaap_scrap_imports

Best oil to use

i use 0-30 castrol in my facelift type r! do u guys think i should change?
Back