• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano Red facelift type r

Hey guys im new here and jus wondering what ya think of my new car, i just recently purchased

Mod's - Dc Sports 4branch manifold full system, Tanabee SMR backbox, fully adjustable D2 Coilovers, AEM induction kit, Lenzo wheels (Not too sure abou them *** wat u think?) and tints all round

Comments appreciated

dsc00321tu2.jpgdsc00322xz4.jpgsdc10430zg.jpg
pencil.png

Those wheels look far too big.... what size are they?

EDIT: Actually it's not the wheels its just silly low, must be aweful to drive?

Think i seen this car advertised for sale a while back from the tandragee area, i might be wrong but it looks like it, she was on her hoop, same wheels etc. Bit felt spec look you got going on. She looks well lad ill be keeping a look out for it about the town.

Fully adjustable D2 coilovers - can you raise it a bit...the rear end is far too low. If you get that sorted - get the geometry set-up and it will be nice! I used to quite like those rims, but think OEM is better now!

you stated it looked like the "wheels are falling off". I however think appearance wise it looks very nice. And different. Different makes the world evolve ;)

you stated it looked like the "wheels are falling off". I however think appearance wise it looks very nice. And different. Different makes the world evolve ;)

And that much negative camber ruins the handling and tyres.

Depends what your going for though. If your not concerned about track days then why not. Tyres can be replaced so no big deal i suppose. Technical isn't the be all end all.

Back