• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. O

Greenlight (yep another one! :) )

I was with black horse last year, paying around the £870 mark with £150 excess. Their renewal quote for me this year only went down to £850. :? I tried Greenlight last year but they said they couldn't offer a quote because my postcode was a high risk one (CF). So, I decided to give...
  2. O

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

Yesterday I had some kids knock on my door. When I answered they pointed out another kid and told me that he had thrown a stone and dented my car!!!! I ran out in my bare feet to have a look, and sure enough on the rear quarter panel on the driver's side theres a dent and some chips!! :smt013...
  3. O

Scuttle Panel and Side-Skirt not flush

I went to the dealers today to have my wheel alignment checked as I was a bit wary of my tyre wear. Anyway, the alignment was all within spec apparently. While I was there I asked them to have a look at the scuttle panel on the passenger side as it's coming away from the window slightly. I...
  4. O

Air Con Cleaner

My air con has been smelling for a little while now whenever I switch it off. A horrible musty smell. :freak: So I decided to buy one of those air con cleaners off ebay for £8 or so (e.g...
  5. O

Forum Stickers - Applying them!

Today I recieved a forum url sticker (external) for my rear window off Mook. Its to go beneath my wiper. Just wondering what the best way to stick it on is! :oops: I thought all the letters would be stuck to each other but they're not! Is it a matter of carefully making sure that each...
  6. O

Megs Carpet Cleaner - Instructions needed

I bought some Megs carpet cleaner, but have just noticed that the instructions arent stuck to the bottle. Doh! :roll: Would anyone be able to give me a brief summary of them? Its just that I dont want to ruin my mats, etc! Cheers, Ollie!
  7. O

Engine Cutting out

This has only happens on the odd occasion (possibly about 5 times in the year I've had the car), but sometimes when I'm slowing the car to a stop it will just cut out. I'll put my foot back down on the accelerator pedal to go, but then realise the engine is off and have to turn the key again...
  8. O

Electric Shocks :smt026

Lately I've been having electric shocks when getting out of the CTR after a run. It happens as I'm closing the door....you can even hear the zap! Anyone else get this? Is it something to be concerned about? :smt017
Back