• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

Performance Car Action Day 21/04/07

Ok hasnic, once you know if you can definitly make it I will confirm there is a pass set aside for you ;) Nick
  2. N

Have a couple of stand passes still, so if anyone is interested put up a reply or PM me. You get in free if your on a stand ;) Nick
  3. N

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

How long did it take to come in the end? Nick
  4. N

6 hours cleaning car

6 hrs with two people is a pretty big clean :twisted: . Hopefully will be giving mine a clean tomoz, but I doubt I will clean it for that long ;)
  5. N

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Let me know if you want to go I might be able to get you on the stand again ;)
  6. N

No don't be silly I won't take it above 5k ;) Looking at getting a couple of track day purchases to ensure I have plenty of fun :twisted: Nick
  7. N

Just wondering if anyone is going to this event at castle combe. I should be on a stand and doing a couple of laps :D Here is the link to the page for information: http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/springactionday.htm If anyone pulls out of the stand I'm on I will post up ;) Nick
  8. N

Type-r-x ?

Sounds interesting :D I'm guessing they are pretty rare as this is the first one I've seen for sale.
  9. N

Type-r-x ?

Noticed this on the pistonheads sale section and wondered if anyone has heard of a type r-x model before :confused: Looks interesting reading the spec ;) http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/141189.htm
  10. N

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

Does anyone know roughly how long this would take to arrive from ordering? Cheers Nick
  11. N

Starter motor noise

I know this is an old thread, but as it is starting to get cold again just wondering if people are hearing this grinding noise? Mine has done this the last couple of frosty mornings :? I checked my oil thinking it might be low, but it is fine. Did anything come about for the people that...
  12. N

CTR vs GTI mkV

This is an interesting thread as my mate has just bought a mkv gti. He reckons he will beat me (both cars are standard). My opinion is the ctr should out perform based on bhp/tonne. Although he is going to get it chipped soon, so I think then it will be a different story. Nick
  13. N

The Replacement's first clean

Very nice lee as always :wink: Have you thought about giving it a claying when you do the whole polish/sealant.wax routine? Should lift the tar spots off easier than polish I think :?: Nick
  14. N

The replacement

Hey lee, the new car looks good (even though it is french :wink: ). I know you have only just got the car but how would you compare it to the civic type r for overhaul driving experience? Will be looking forward to seeing it once it has had been cleaned properly 8) Nick
  15. N

DC2 DB8 DC5 Teg is home... :twisted:

Hey lee, the teg looks wicked :twisted: Can't wait to have a look over it on sunday at JAE :wink: Nick
  16. N

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

Looking good mate. Bet you can't wait to get it round a track :wink: Nick
  17. N

Best Polish or Wax for Moonrock grey

I know you can get it from www.polishedbliss.co.uk and have heard people applying this to the whole car within 15mins. So can't be that hard to remove :wink: As far as i know it is a liquid wax that you just spray on and wipe off, easy. Nick
  18. N

Recommend to me which Megs products

Hope this helps. Nick
  19. N

Clay attempt No:1 Saturday hopefully, any tips?

Hey lee, would have thought you would have done this by now :wink: I did mine a week ago, went really well. When using the detailing spray try to spray it from the distance it recommends, which I think is about 30cm. As I sprayed it too close and I used the whole bottle and didn't even...
  20. N

When to polish?

Hey lee, thanks for the info. Will have to try that, although I really don't like the autoglym super resin polish. As it leaves such a mess behind with white particles :x Hopefully the next time I'm off work it isn't raining I will have a go and see what happens :wink: Nick
  21. N

When to polish?

Ok cheers for the advice :wink:
  22. N

When to polish?

Hey peeps thought someone on here would know this answer. Do you only polish your car once swirl marks and minor defects appear on the paintwork? Or is it ok to polish a newish car, mine is only 7 months old. Basically I bought some poorboy's EX-P sealant thinking I would use this instead of...
  23. N

Cosmic Grey - Washed and then topped with a coating of OCW

One very clean cosmic CTR :wink: Wouldn't mind giving mine a similar treatment but its trying to find the time and the right weather conditions when I find time, lol. Nick
  24. N

Washed, Polished NXT & GC Waxed...LONG DAY!!!

Very nice lee :D Nick
  25. N

Fuel quality

This will prob just confuse more people but found this and thought it might be of interest. This is taken from GreenErgys site. So basically saying tesco 99ron also contains a cleaning package like optimax and ultimate. Nick
  26. N

Castle Combe Track Day

So you should still be in track mode :twisted:
  27. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Yeah sorry about not getting back to you :oops: I only know it as a action day, found this about it on the castle combe website: http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/eventinfo.asp?EventID=111 Hope this helps. Nick
  28. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Sorry guys, recieved 3 PMs got one from N77, milanochris and simonprelude. Basically my mate has sent off the form for the club stand and is waiting to hear back that castle combe have accepted his application. The stand we will be on is for ZSOC, this is the name of the club he used last time...
  29. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Ok guys you only have till this afternoon to get you details pm'ed to me if you want to be on the club stand with free admission. All I need is what car it is, colour and reg plate. Cheers Nick
  30. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Admission is £5 per person, but if you pm your reg asap I can try to get you on a club stand so get you in for free :wink: Track is £30 per session plus you need a crash helmet which is £10 to hire but £6 is deposit, if you don't have your own. Nick
  31. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Yeah know what you mean I've had to take a day off work to go, but well worth it. Think all the track days at castle combe are on a saturday. Nick
  32. N

Castle Combe Track Day

Just to let anyone know who is interested that there is a track day happening at castle combe on saturday 22nd april. This track is really suitable for hot hatches and everytime I have been the CTR's seem to keep up with the majority of cars apart from the caterhams. Can't wait to take my CTR...
  33. N

CRASHED my ctr *nearly fix'd and looking brand spanking new*

Sorry to hear about your crash mate. But the most important thing is that your ok. Hope you get the car all fixed up as quickly as possible :wink: Nick
Back