• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SuperFLY

FK8 Squeak in drivers door when listening to music

The drivers door has developed a rattle/squeak when listening to music at a 'normal' level which is very annoying. anything over 9+ on the volume will start it off, sometimes lower depending on the song. It's been doing it for a while now but certain songs do it more than others and it's now...
  2. SuperFLY

FK8 Recommended dealers in the SE (Berkshire)

I know there are a few locals on here and they've had questionable experiences with one or two in the area so I was wondering what ones do people recommend instead? Just had my 1st service at bracknell and although they were polite enough to me I have some concerns. Just reviewed my...
  3. SuperFLY

FK8 The compliments have started

Twice in the space of a week I've now been approached by random people telling me how nice the car is. Used to get it now and again with the DC5 so it was nice to hear the same in the FK8. 1st was a biker at the garage, was having a look as I came out the shop and we ended up chatting...
  4. SuperFLY

FK8 Anyone who uses a USB stick for their music getting weird behaviour?

Slight niggle but is annoying. Don't know if it's the way I've put the files on the thumb drive or not. (Incidentally my 15 year old pioneer stereo never had this issue) Basically I could be playing an album and turn the car off. 7 times out of 10 when I turn the car back on it defaults to...
  5. SuperFLY

FK8 Auto lights - slight irritation

Now I love the auto lights. very convenient. What I'm not such a fan of is the auto high beam. It's largely completely unnecessary and making me feel bad as it never goes off when I think it should but seems to wait until the oncoming car is in full view. Personally if I have my full beams...
  6. SuperFLY

FK8 Anyone getting weird results with their mileage?

*in before 'waa waa because racecar, why buy a type-r if you care about mpg?!! waa!' The reason I ask is because I'm sure my fuel gauge is calibrated wrong. My 1st tank of pertrol from full to light coming on was about 190 miles with around 22 miles on my range left. Now bearing in mind...
  7. SuperFLY

FK8 GAP Insurance (plus alloy)

Was just looking at this and was looking at a couple of the sites mentioned on here. totallossgap in particular. It mentions that the car must be on glass's guide but I've never heard of that before. Bit of googling tells me its a car valuation site but the site itself now directs you to...
Back