• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

0-60 time with three people in the car

The reason I asked was that I feel my car is having problems, it is decatted, has an engine management light for p0135. So it didnt feel quite right with people in the car. In fact it felt really sluggish. Im 13 stones btw.

Do you have any aftermarket engine management on the car? I'm assuming not if the EML is on. I've heard a number of stories of people decatting their cars and actually loosing power until they have had a proper remap.

In addition as a few others have said with 3 people in the car it will absolutely feel more sluggish, I would notice immediate performance loss when a single passenger was in my DC5 so with a couple in you'd certainly loose performance.

The reason I asked was that I feel my car is having problems, it is decatted, has an engine management light for p0135. So it didnt feel quite right with people in the car. In fact it felt really sluggish. Im 13 stones btw.

That's the primary O2 sensor isn't it, with the CEL on you shouldn't really be doing 0-60 runs.... fail.

Have any of you actually done a 60 run on timing gear?
To get anywhere near the standard figures with just one person in is hard enough.You have to get everything bang onn,revs,wheelspin,gearchange...etc...etc.

Back