• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st Service (12,000 miles) booked

SR-71 said:
andycole said:
SR-71 said:
How much is a second (25K) service anyone?

Reckon i paid £177 with no oil or airfilter provided by the stealer!!
Cheers
AC :lol:

Serious? My dealer reckons £400/£500 ... thats whilst I was sitting discussing the options of buying the Premier CTR !
No way is it £400/£500

Around £200/£220 mark with nothing supplied by one's self.

SR-71 said:
andycole said:
SR-71 said:
How much is a second (25K) service anyone?

Reckon i paid £177 with no oil or airfilter provided by the stealer!!
Cheers
AC :lol:

Serious? My dealer reckons £400/£500 ... thats whilst I was sitting discussing the options of buying the Premier CTR !

Defo, started about £230 and came down without oil/airfilter.
Time to change stealer mate!!!
AC 8)

Don't forget you can do a reduced 2nd service if your mileage is well below 25K.
My dealer did a reduce 2nd at 18K miles - cost about £130 all in..

Mine seems quite expensive now then. But then again i didnt supply my own oil. oh well all done now and they have done a wicked job. :D

lightnin21 said:
As above. Booked for this Thursday 1st Sept.
Garage said its going to cost about £130 + VAT. Does that price seem right or to much?

I think it was Dotty who mentioned to me on Sat that it costs about £70-80 (i think). Then again i may have had a few to many drinks and was hearing things. :roll: :oops: :lol:

About right, £125 for me.

OOCH said:
Got quoted £135 from local honda dealers. Went to system-r, paid £80 including full synthetic oil and got to watch it. First service is only basically an oil and filter change with a few other checks so £30 max for oil, £10 for a filter plus an hours labour.

does your warranty remain in place if you use system r :?:

I know with ABP it does, just curious if it is the same

Just had a 1st service quote from Ryland Honda in Cardiff.

£140, or £116 if I supply my own oil.

I know they use mobil 1 semi-synth...therefore I will probably supply my own. :wink:

Jesus they are bum-raping some of you people

I paid £47 for mine at a local garage and supplied my own oil

Back