• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st stage... 254hp Type-R ep3.

Hi,this is my Type-R after the 1st stage tuning.

INJEN SORT RAM
DC HEADER 4-2-1 RACE
FUJITSUBO RM01-A
HONDATA K-PRO TUNED BY ef9_b16a1 ;)

This is the dynomap...
27687987kt6.jpg

The video of dyno...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu735gCCuoU

p4200631fj5gn9.jpg

:)

Really nice car but 254 wheel HP with them mods. I doubt it mate. I've seen better similiar mods producing around 234 wheel HP. Short RAM Injen in The Greece heat?? You need long ram.

The dyno actually says 254 fly hp. 214 at wheels or something.

Still seems quite high though :D

The dyno figure is irrelevant. As long as you are happy with the car, that's the main thing. :D

214bhp, still impressive :)

SAME CAR
SAME DAY
DIFFERENT DYNOS

TAT DYNO 229 CRANK
MAHA LPS 3000 241CRANK
DYNAPACK 214-217 WHP
DYNOMET AND VAMAG 255 CRANK..

dynos r for reference..
went in 200
got out 210?? i am happy
just stick to the same dyno

Good figures you got there mate even if they do sound to good to be true, i have on my ep3 ctr- Gruppe M, Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, spoon b.pipe and a spoon n1 back box along with k.pro and when mine was dyno'd and live mapped at Tdi north (when i had k.pro fitted that is) mine pulled 234.4bhp & 166.9 lbft, which is about right when compared to what most ctr's get with the same mods on tdi's dyno's, i do pull a good few car lenghs on my friends stnd ctr (apart from the aem cai he has) though:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
True but there is no way that car is 254bhp with those mods :lol: most people don't even get that with gruppe m and rbc intake etc

Aye true.

You should only use figures to compare before and after mods when on the same dyno.

Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold,
spoon b.pipe and a spoon n1 back box along with k.pro and when mine was dyno'd and live mapped at Tdi north pulled 234.4bhp & 166.9 lbft

what dyno do they have?
as i stated..
same car.. 229-255 depending on dyno..:eek:

i believe that from the dynos we use, the most sensible is the maha...
they dyno stock 199-202
edm dc2 itrs dyno 187-190
all stage 1 ep3s are from 236 to 245 depending on exaust mainly..
tat is a bit on the low side, since sa stock ep3 is 189 there

from your threads the biggest difference is that here we all use aem-injen cais ( it doesnt rain often)
NOONE uses the dc short, we all use the dc race (2-3ps gain at least)
and we had good luck with custom exaust, noone that is seeking top end power uses greddy skunk dc etc , we mainly use 2.75 + diameter custom exausts..

injen cai
js racing header
spoon exaust 60.5mm
js racing throttle body
kpro /tuned by ef9
214 whp dynapack
nakashimafullstage1.jpg

another motor.. JDM k20a from a dc5,in an eg chassis

Εισαγωγη AEM Hybrid Intake V2
header R-Crew 4-2-1 με 2.5 inch collector, 3inch (76mm) decat exaust :lol:
HONDATA KPRO PRC ECU
plugs Denso Iridium-Platinum
Karcepts A/C & P/S removal kit

228whp :eek::eek: dynapack...

i am hoping to reach that WITH cams...
and that motor did it with bolt ons, plus beeing an eg has more room to design a beter header.
bloody japs...
k20a is a hell of a motor as stock.. and can install a pair of cams and the bolt ons , and stat killing m3s:D
scan0010.jpg

the only uk dyno i ve beed was a dynodinamics , it was a shop.. corten miller
and from what i was used here in greece, it dynoed lower..between tat and maha
b18c i/h/e 207(tat 203-maha212)
b16a2 greddy turbo kit 232( tat220 , maha i d see 250 with the same boost and mods)
b20 forged stg2 cams 220 (tat about the same.. maha closer to 230)
those numbers i recall..
i still have one plot from the b16,yes stock injectors and pump.. it would leanout at 7500 due to inj maxing out.. but not DANGEROUSLY lean..
that wasnt the last plot, it was further a/f mainly tuned
b16agreddyturbokit.jpg

so if tat measures stg1 ep3 at 227-229 and maha 237-246 , we are not that far away

the 254 for this type-r was at a VAMAG dyno, that WE KNOW that reads higher
its a 230 tat 241-243 maha car this black anniversary

:)

Back