• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2004 CTR 79k, whats its worth???

Hi all,

a friends CTR in Cosmic grey 54 plate 79k miles with full honda history, almost immaculate. good tyres etc..

he's looking to sell so wondered what thoughts are on value?

any ideas

cheers

paul.

photo-2.jpg

yep prices vary so much, people asking between 6.5k too some asking 4k or just over. 4k seems really low, and are prob rough examples with no service history, i sold my 2002 ctr for 3800 a year ago but was in no where near the condition of this one and without the dealer service history.

Around 6-6.5k sounds about right but there are examples with lower miles going for 7k, mostly prems too though.

i got 51 plate 60 on the clock imaculate all the history for 4500 it was from a mate though got a good deal so i would say about 5000 5500 since its facelift maybe 6000 .

I got my 04 silver facelift type r with 80k miles full honda service history and 2 owners from new for 4700 couple months ago. I was happy with that :) good tyres new pads etc too

Air con is good! Definately enjoy using that when its hot outside. Stop all the bugs getting in through the window

Mine was a 53 plate, but an 04 year, facelift aircon in decent nick I paid 5600. I think i overpaid by about 500 quid so i'd say about 5K ish.

If one was selling a 2004 face lift if it has say 90K on, would that still bring 2-3K?

Having a high miler does make you worry abour return value!

Back