• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2005 Cosmic Grey EP3

Just thought i'd stick up a few pics of my wonderful new car :)

Comments/ideas welcome!

098.jpg

097.jpg

096.jpg

095.jpg

094.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

091.jpg

Very nice! My starting point would be suspension; lowering springs, adjustable camber arms/bolts. FRSU. :)

Just realised I haven't actually updated this since my original post over a year ago! Shocking behavior from me, I apologise!

Anyway, here's what's been going down with my EP3...

First thing was just a little cosmetic work - debadged the 'civic' and 'type r' off the boot lid and put a few stickers on the back window, just a little touch to make it slightly different to the others in my area

0012.jpg

Next was to stickerbomb the centre console. I may have cheated a bit on this and bought some pre-bombed sheets to use like a vinyl rather than individual stickers. I know it's a bit of a marmite thing to do but I really like it :D/ And yes I'm fully aware that the cd player could do with changing to fit in a bit better, but I'm hoping I've been good enough this year that Santa will be bringing me a nice shiny new one!

014.jpg

Next was an 8000k HID kit for dipped beam. Also decided to buy some LED sidelights to match.

068-1.jpg

Team Heko wind deflectors (I would love proper JDM ones but I'm not paying that much money for them!)

672e1f3f.jpg

e4243357.jpg

Now onto the engine bay. Performance wise I've got an AEM V2 induction kit, I know there is a lot of talk of the heat soak from the engine itself but I've my uncle currently working on making me a custom heat shield to go with it. As well as this I've the usual eBay specials of "genuine" Spoon socks and Mugen oil cap. In addition I've painted a few of the plastic covering parts in red to make it all look a bit prettier :lol:

029-1.jpg

Then came the exciting (and loud) part... a Buddy Club Spec 3 cat-back exhaust system :D I'm extremely happy with it at the moment, even though for just driving casually through town it can be a touch too loud but as soon as you give it a beasting and hit that VTEC is sounds amazing!

dcaededb.jpg

b0956a8a.jpg

2456786c.jpg

And a little video of how she sounds just revving.

[video=youtube;bAhdCZZyulM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhdCZZyulM&feature=plcp[/video]

So that's it so far, plans for the near future include:

Eibach/ABP lowering springs (soon followed by camber gear for a FRSU)
New brake discs and pads all round (current ones have seen better days)
Paint my brake calipers red
Mugen replica carbon rear wing

All comments welcome :)

Back