• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Yeah standard brace.

Just need to find an adaptor for my RCA lead. My headunit doesn't take it?!

Great update mate,

I was going to upgrade my speakers just havnt got around to it yet. Like you im only going to upgrade the fronts and maybe try one of those under seat subs and see what they are like.

It's almost as if it is designed for sub and amp install with the metal parcel shelf and the various holes etc. Hope it sounds alright mate.

Great update mate,

I was going to upgrade my speakers just havnt got around to it yet. Like you im only going to upgrade the fronts and maybe try one of those under seat subs and see what they are like.

Yeah, that's what I would of done if I didn't find all this.

Cheers for all the comments. Have it all connected now and sounds good. Needs setting up some more but does exactly what I was hoping. Some nice bass with out my number plate rattling off

New wheels fitted to day. They're bronze Rota Forces.

In top condition, second hand but not a mark on them :-D

303afe08.jpg

79c4ce04.jpg

a2d266f0.jpg

Cheers guys. Missus has already asked what I'm going to buy next with the money from my OEM wheels. She knows me to well

No they're bronze mate, depends on the light.

Not sure how much OEM wheels are worth? Any ideas

Well as a guide they are around £2300 new..
Rare wheels mate= worth a fortune= mistake to sell them!

Well as a guide they are around £2300 new..
Rare wheels mate= worth a fortune= mistake to sell them!

^This. Stick them in the attic.

It would put me off buying a FD2 if it didn't come with the standard alloys as well as the aftermarkets, simply as has been said, like rocking horse do-do.

Back