• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 2011 ctr

That also looks nice dude, but it looks like a FN2 with a bad smile

:lol:

I'd prefer to see the back of it first before I cast judgement, because that's one of the moot points in regard to the FN for me, the back.

From some angles the FN looks superb, from others the rear just looks dis-proportionately huge - hence the mixed feelings comment. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
mustache-_0006_ned-flanders.jpg

:confused:

:p

I would be very interested in a new Civic that looked like this (The OP's/Autoexpress pic) - however, this (below) has also been banded about as a concept. I much prefer the one that the OP has posted.

2010-honda-civic---n_460x0w.jpg

This one looks like the current gen, with the spoiler removed - and a re-worked front end. I'm not sure how I feel about this.. Mixed feelings.

Like the look of this one. Like the smooth yet aggressive look :twisted:

Ummm i might be wrong on this but isnt the first picture of the CR-Z concept (is to be a modern version of the CRX)?? I find it very hard to believe that this would be the replacement for the civic as i dont see how it could be 5 doors as well as 3.

The rear of an FN2 only looks wrong at certain angles...difficult to explain!
But then as I spend most of the time inside the car I'm not too concerned!

Think someone at autoexpress got bored one day and messed around with a few honda photos, looks a cross between an s2k and FN2 to me.

With the length of the bonnets on the EP3 and FN2 being so short (to increase cabin space), I can't see honda doing a u-turn and extending it again tbh. Worthless photochopped images imo.

Looks great :D

shame it will never happen. UK Type-R with brembo brakes :lol:

Ummm i might be wrong on this but isnt the first picture of the CR-Z concept (is to be a modern version of the CRX)?? I find it very hard to believe that this would be the replacement for the civic as i dont see how it could be 5 doors as well as 3.

i agree with you. When does everyone think they will bring out a new civic?

looks awesome imo. front ends reminiscent of the s2000. the oyher concept has abit of a mitsubishi twist on it

Back