• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Fitted some Jazz Washer Jets today, much better than the standard ones....

[video=youtube;OTSIZTilPVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSIZTilPVE[/video]

Looks great... Get the sides done in Cosmic, and the cetre section in black or wrapped CF. I loved my Mugen Wing.. so epic.

Looks like the mist misses the whole windscreen and that you're getting the fall out :lol: can't you angle them down a bit further?

Looks like the mist misses the whole windscreen and that you're getting the fall out :lol: can't you angle them down a bit further?

haha i know ive adjusted them once but they need doing again, they looked ok stationary but when i was at speed on the motorway i was washing windscreens 5 cars back :lol:

Oh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

32807193.jpg

Erm, this is page 16 pal.

Nice to see your car in the flesh again. Makes me thing I should have waited for a Cosmic Facelift.

Erm, this is page 16 pal.

Nice to see your car in the flesh again. Makes me thing I should have waited for a Cosmic Facelift.

Lol it was page 15 til you posted ?!!!

Cant wait to fit this tomorrow, here's hoping it doesnt p*ss down all day

Finally fitted, had to fit it to a standard inlet hose as Tom's sfs hose had been shortened to fit his manifold, bit of an untidy job and had to use a bit of superglue because i couldnt be bothered buying some new velcro to secure the box but here it it...

not had a blast in it yet just a short drive and can already hear the grunt off it

76944743.jpg

This weekend im gonna spray the spark plug cover, ivtec cover in black (and leave the ivtec sticker on?) and spray the mesh on my bonnet as it needs some TLC and also the removable piece under it as its scratched and is an eyesore

cool story bro ?

Alls i need then is the rocker refurbed in red, and my engine bay will be looking clean ... oh and a new battery bar

The sound it makes is addictive :)

Hope you got deep pockets your fuel bill will be significantly higher for a few months at least :p

Sprayed the plug cover and manifold cover (Thanks to tom83 for the mani cover)

46695563.jpg

Also sprayed the mesh in my bonnet as it needed some attention , and did the removable undertray

80938863.jpg

* Next up is a refurbed rocker, which i could have this weekend !

awwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back