• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

SFS brake lines ordered

just need some spacers , hopefully POTN will reply to his PM as hes selling a pair :(

then im getting booked in to grinspeed next week to get the bad boys fitted with a brake fluid change

Booked in with Grinspeed to get my brakes fitted & a fluid change next Tuesday 01/05/02

15mm Spacers should be here tomorrow, along with my brake lines.. all good to go for next week

Buddyclub bonnet will be gone in a day or two and it will be replaced with an oem bonnet in NHB but ill be gettin it wrapped along with the roof in carbon fibre

That should leave me skint for a while :lol:

44265895.jpg

Well lets just say you dont need to put your foot all the way down to stop :lol: .. unless you want to go through the windscreen !

For some reason the discs look smaller on photos they look better in the flesh

Bit of an update.. nothing worth reading though lol...

Well the D2 brakes are immense, stopping distance is reduced by a lot, even in wet conditions... just a shame i need some new discs/pads already

Knocking from all over the place now front and back (not brake related) probably suspension related, ive had them for a while but they've definitely gotten worse. but with my 72k service coming up, my tax MOT and Insurance... its time to start selling my ar$e on the street.

Im just going through one of them "im sick of my car" phases again... im sure it will be all sorted in the next few months.

Lets just get this holiday out the way in 2 weeks. :cool:

I know the feeling, just done my insurance beginning of this month, mot due july in which i know the rear discs and pads will fail so im replacing the lot front and back along with lines and fluid, 60k service in sept :/ and i have to pay for a cruise for parents wedding anniversary in sept lol going to be skint for a while!!

My knocking noises are also getting worse lol I checked the top mounts today and my drivers side centre bolt doesn't tighten up :/ it just keeps spinning, oh dear lol all my drop links are fine because I checked them last week when I had the wheels off for a proper clean!

Back