• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

20mm tegiwa spacers on stock ep3 springs?

hi everyone... this has gotta be covered before
but has anyone ran orignal wheels, 17' ep3 alloys with
20mm spacers from tegiwa on standard suspension setup? (standard springs)

im thinking ahoy doing it because I don't want to lower my car because the roads are **** round here but needed to push my wheels out as I don't like the way they sit.

pics would be great!

J

Hi mate I've just fitted spacers to mine today with std wheels it's a tiny bit lower than std but hardly any. I went for 15mm front and 10 rear as didn't want them sticking out too much and the chance of touching the arch on the rear. Looks a lot nicer and still subtle too. Think elbach fronts and h&r rears I went for.

I think they would rub on the back. But then again on std suspension they may be ok. Think they mite stick out too far ***.

Standard wheels with OEM shocks and springs won't catch. I think you can go down about 25-30mm before you start having problems.

hi if you are going 20mm on the back you will need the rear arches rolling and i think 20mm would be to much on the front 15mm would maybe be a better fit

im having 15mm all round next monday im lowered on eibach sport line 35mm springs with camber arms i will post pics of fitment once sorted and see if i have any issues

Any update/try somebody ? I also considering to use the spacers with stock wheels & suspension.

Any update/try somebody ? I also considering to use the spacers with stock wheels & suspension.
I'm taking my rear 15mm spacers off, the cars scraping like mad all the time! front ones are fine lowered on 35mm springs 15mm spacers shame cos it looks so good all round lowered and fills the arches well I could roll the arches but paint will probably crack so don't want to risk it

i have got my rear aches rolled and running 20mm spacers on the back and 15mm front looks good but the 15mm on the front do stick out quiet a lot and am lowed 30mm

Back