• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

30th AE owners tip your hat here..

icon_salut.gif
:)

What do you mean its a Jdm Type R with Anniversary interior and red recaro's?is that not possible did they only make anniversary edition interior for the edm market??

What do you mean its a Jdm Type R with Anniversary interior and red recaro's?is that not possible did they only make anniversary edition interior for the edm market??

If it's JDM then they come with red Recaros as standard and are available as import only. 30th AE Also came with them but they're not the same car.

Mine is a Jdm Import with Red Recaros,Tints sorry my mistake so they are basically the same as the 30 AE only mine has Lsd, different Ecu etc?

Will do have to get the car back from the mechanic getting bearings in gearbox replaced has the dreaded whine in 2nd and 3rd!:( only have the car two weeks under warranty so all good!

Cool, another Red Milano JDM - sorry to digress but before I get back to Anni-fying the thread; do you guys know whether the JDM's come in any other colour barring Champ, and Milano.. that we know of?

I think I've seen a Satin facelift on a Jap import site - had all the obvious signs of being a JDM facelift (Bumper/Grille/Wing Mirrors not housing the indicatiors etc. etc.) but then we know how easy it is to change the look of the EP too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back