• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

35,000 mile service booked in at TGM

Hobbes

Walking Stiffy
8) I always love going to see Tom......... 5 minutes away and lots of nioce cars!! LOl!

The old girl is booked for the 17th to have a service, 2 new front tyres and also requested that me BMC gets a good cleaning as well..........

Was given a bl00dy excellent price for it though........ :p

:oops: :oops:

Im there every Monday,Wednesday morning and Friday afternoon TO work (supposedly) :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine's been there "a while" having a few wee bits and bobs done. :) :lol:

LOL! Bl00dy hell TGM is popular!

Like I say, you can NEVER beat the old addage:

Do quality work, with good service and you'll get sh!t loads of business by word of mouth!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Sara, if your in there on Mon 17th July, make sure you find me when I come to collect me car or something so I san say hi and maybe have a look at your beasty!! Specially since I havent seen it around Farn!

:OP

Ian, whats your having done fella? And when you go to pick it up, if you give me a shout fella perhaps we can go for a beer fella, like I said I'm about 5 minutes away.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Hobbes said:
Ian, whats your having done fella? And when you go to pick it up, if you give me a shout fella perhaps we can go for a beer fella, like I said I'm about 5 minutes away.

8) 8) 8) 8)

A beer would be great mate. 8) YHPM :!:

Sweet dude........... YHPM also! :OP

8)

Toying with the idea of getting a K-Pro............... would TGM be able to fit and do everything needed for this you know Sara?

Thanks

:O)

Back