• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

4 Hour Clean

kal

Since we finally had some sun I spent 4 hours washing, clay bar and waxing my car.

It was filthy before.

Wish it was black though....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Think you missed a bit in that 3rd picture :wink: :lol:

Looks great mate - and silver or black - I'd kill to get my hands on one of those again :twisted:

I did see a black one over the weekend though - and my god it looks mean 8)

Just meguires standard stuff.

Sadly you cant get the MR in black otherwise it would have shined like my old CTR

kal said:
Just meguires standard stuff.

Sadly you cant get the MR in black otherwise it would have shined like my old CTR

I wouldnt complain matey, the silver (or gray) colour you have looks awesome with the MR's black, carbon and smoked bits.

- Kevin.

nice you must have arms like popeye for a 4 hour clean good results tho now just wait for the bird shit <always happens to me

Trung said:
Looks like your engine management light is on :!:

My mate has his Evo CEL light on for a while, most people decat them straight away. New ECU sorted that tho. 8)

- Kevin.

The light isnt actually on but appears that way. The first day I bought it I stopped on hard shoulder of motorway as I thought it looked like it was on.

Bad design imo.

Back