• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 550bhp FN2 on Auto Trader!

2007 HONDA CIVIC 2.0 I-VTEC Type R GT 3dr Hatchback

Full Description:

8,190 miles, 3 Door Hatchback, Red, Petrol, Manual, ABS, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Audio remote control, Body coloured bumpers, Climate control, supercharged, KW suspension, water injection kit, aem system, lowered 60mm, new forged 2.4 accord type r engine, forged gearbox, this car is super fast people, 180 top end, 0-60 3.9secs, 550bhp, 360 ft/lb torque, this is the only new shape type r in europe with this kind of power, soon to be rewiewed in max power. its great fun. £28,000 ovno.

Crazy or what!

media

media

media

media

media

New forged 2.4l Accord Type R engine. :confused:

I know the Accord Sport has a 2.4 litre lump in it but the Accord type R was originally a 2.2 iirc.

New forged 2.4l Accord Type R engine. :confused:

I know the Accord Sport has a 2.4 litre lump in it but the Accord type R was originally a 2.2 iirc.

The CL7 euro only Type R has a K20a. So I should think its a 'Frankenstein' 2.4 conversion on one of them?? :confused:

Do you really think they can get 500bhp out of that?
I know the SC looks like one you might find on tractor...but still, I doubt the output.

It doesn't look lowered 60mm either, surely that would put the tyres into the arches?

Yeah, the 2.4 is probably a K24 with a K20 head affair...

I spoke to TTS about this car at the autosport show, if it is the same car it was owned by an ex solider who threw tons of money at it, didnt like the way it drove and wanted to sell.

It had about 400 when i spoke with them

I wanted a SC for my wifes car but i've since been put off by them

Stuart

Back