• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

6 hours cleaning car

Dynax

The Babysitter
As i'm home for the weekend, and had some time to spare.

Me (and the gf :lol:) spent 6 hours cleaning the car. Using all meg's products, the cars come up amazing :cool:

It gets washed at uni, but nothing major other than a quick wash and maybe a polish as it's so hard to do.

This is the first time in a while it's had a proper clean and looks so much better for it :cool: Enjoyed cleaning it and now it's a joy to look at and drive, immaculate inside and out :cool:

Such nice weather for it aswell :) Anyone else clean theirs today?

6 hrs cleaning and not one pic! :eek: :lol:

I spent the last 2 hours cleaning my white alloys ready to put them back on the car, going to finish them off tomorrow with quick clay bar to get the tar off and then a waxing.

Then on the car - and do the same again with the black ones :rolleyes:

It's too dark now, and i really don't want to drive it as it'll get dirty :lol: (sent mum out to buy a bottle of wine for me and the gf so i don't have to drive my civic :lol:)

I'll get pics tomorrow maybe :cool: Including my new things i haven't photographed yet

6 hrs with two people is a pretty big clean :twisted: . Hopefully will be giving mine a clean tomoz, but I doubt I will clean it for that long ;)

I didn't take any, spent the day fiddling about with bits and bobs on the car :lol:

Let me take some pics of your liner kev :twisted:

I'll get some pics up when my new wing goes on

No point me taking pics, driven it back to london since :p

Although it's still *mint*ingly clean :)

Will clean it again and get some pics :)

Its been in the garden for 3 days now, been doing some stuff to it, but whilst its been there its had a major clean and two polishes :p

This is it in the shade :

6.jpg

And before you say, the spoiler still had polish on it :smt047

Oo oO

Dynax when I get back from Iraq I am posted back darn sarth, I want you to clean my car like that :twisted:

You can drive it if you do :D:D:D

Great job.. had I have known I would have dropped mine off for you too do :D .. As Sharkyuk only did half a job!! :lol:

Great job.. had I have known I would have dropped mine off for you too do :D .. As Sharkyuk only did half a job!! :lol:

LMFAO! If I remember correctly someone was trying to hurry me up so she could jump in and start driving and blasting through the Welsh countryside... *grin* :lol: :twisted: This weekend I'll clean it properly for you. :smt023

Oo oO

Dynax when I get back from Iraq I am posted back darn sarth, I want you to clean my car like that :twisted:

You can drive it if you do :D:D:D

Your on :p

Where you being based?

I have an acre back garden, anyones welcome to pop along :lol:

Back