• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

6 month service

I just had a letter from the Honda Garage reminding me of a 6month service as the car is 6 months old. I really cant afford this right now and was just wonderinfg if I do not do it will it affect the waranty? The car has only done 900 miles so is it really justified? any help/opinions appreciated. :eek:

If they're going to change the oil (i'm assuming they would) i'd be a little worried as honda state the oil must not be changed before the first service at 12.5k or 12months.

They're chatting rubbish. Phone them and tell them to stop trying it on or you will go to a different dealership from now on.

Thanks for advice guys, and sorry for posting in the wrong place, Ive already punched myself in the face to compensate.

i had exactly the same thing sent to me, saying something about honda engines been finely tuned and would require a 6 month service. they went on about the stresses the oil has to go through these days with modern engines? i ignored them but may do the service myself, they are to expensive!

Back