• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

75k service

got my 75k service soon and by all acounts its a big one!!!! has anyone got a rough idea on price at honda? i provided my own oil last service but what else gets changed this time round? been told honda charge 80 for spark plugs but they can be bought for 40 ish off the net. is this true and do honda accept you bringing in your own parts? plus cars only done 46k so will the same 75k service need to be done?

yes the price of spark plugs is true and you can get them off ebay fro 40

you can take whatever parts and fluids you want to honda

Look in your service book for what gets done on your service

thats good should hopefully be able to cut costs a little bit. standard service is looking about 400 pound!!!!!!!! last one was only 170 and that included M.O.T.

Hello

Just had my 72k service today only done 56k myself, cost me £280 which inclued a wiper blade and bulb. Which i didn't think was too bad.
On the reciept i was charged £57 + vat for the spark plugs.
That was in Rotherham so dont think that would be very good for you matey.

Beware of low cost 75k servicing, the tappets is part of the service which may not be done if you have a relatively cheap bill.

My car is due the 75k service in july and the local Honda garage want £529:eek: the car has done 50k so they said they knock spark plugs off that price because they said i dont need to change them yet.

Phone 2 or 3 garages, and ask for the job list, aswell as the price. Then compare accordingly.

Looked at the service manual for 72 k and it said check and adjust valve clearences so im hoping the dealer did it. any way of checking.

My 75k service was £210 with my own plugs and oil, no way they did the tappets.

They had the car for 3 1/2 hours not that that proves anything, I'll ring them monday and check to be honest im not sure that they changed the air filter or they would have notice the hole i found in the air box. Fu#kers.

Back