• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

'99 ATR Pirates Black Pearl - Clutch problem

new photos

PB206504_tonemapped.jpg

PB206512.jpg

PB206513_tonemapped.jpg

PB206517_tonemapped.jpg

PB206519_tonemapped.jpg

PB206535_tonemapped.jpg

PB206551.jpg

with friends CTR
PB206557.jpg

PB206563.jpg

my engine
PB206575.jpg

what should I do next?

besides obvious things:
changing/polishing front lights
retrimming steering wheel
repairing minor dents and chips

What do you recommend to get bit more power?

I have:
KN air filter, NGK spark plugs, kinda different exhaust
H&R lowering springs

As far as I know, all the other things are stock, including Koni shocks

I am thinking about KN Typhoon, but with decat, I will have serious problems passing MOT in our country. But it is also true, that I have 2 years until next one...

I am thinking about KN Typhoon, but with decat, I will have serious problems passing MOT in our country. But it is also true, that I have 2 years until next one...

If you have access ramp or a jack and some front axle stands it'd take 5 minutes to put the cat back on, providing the bolts don't seize.

If you have access ramp or a jack and some front axle stands it'd take 5 minutes to put the cat back on, providing the bolts don't seize.

I think I am gonna ask my mechanic for this possibility. As I am thinking he does not have cats on his E34 M5 also...

I think I am gonna ask my mechanic for this possibility. As I am thinking he does not have cats on his E34 M5 also...

Honestly it won't take long. First time putting the CAT on might be a pain if the bolts are seized, but if you treat the bolts then it shouldn't be a problem when it comes to change. The CAT on the ATR is about 50cm long, 6 bolts in total and two bits for the O2 sensors. Make sure you get a decat with an O2 spacer otherwise the engine light will come on.

Solid Fabrications do one.

This is my award winning picture from czech web from January. What do you thinkk about that?

P1176738.jpg

Bit over exposed at the top and the car is under exposed. The post is in the way abit aswell. I really love the picture with the cardboard box as the frame though good work :D

Bit over exposed at the top and the car is under exposed. The post is in the way abit aswell. I really love the picture with the cardboard box as the frame though good work :D

This was the goal of the picture. Column is there, because that is what I wanted. And also the aim was to make dark, sad photo, because I do not drive car much now, because of road conditions. Thank you for comment.

That's third deer in two years. Screw Greenpeace and their animal protection. They are just over ovegrowth. 5 years ago one herd contained 6 deers, now they counted 35 in one herd.

Very funny :lol: .

Thanks for all reactions.

Now I have something else on my mind. Me and few friends (VW VI GTI, VW Scirocco R, CTR EP3, Clio R27, Caymann S) are going to find TG road near stelvio pass. As a base we picked Livigno. Do you have any recommendations for good roads? I heard that those from TG challenge in 10th series is really crowded during summer. Our planned date is 23-26. June 2011.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for all reactions.

Now I have something else on my mind. Me and few friends (VW VI GTI, VW Scirocco R, CTR EP3, Clio R27, Caymann S) are going to find TG road near stelvio pass. As a base we picked Livigno. Do you have any recommendations for good roads? I heard that those from TG challenge in 10th series is really crowded during summer. Our planned date is 23-26. June 2011.
Any suggestions are welcome.

I've no idea :lol: But by God, I wish I could join you!

Here are some photos from Mugen part of Honda's exhibit at Geneva Motor show. If you want to see something else from there, just write.

P3127383.jpg

P3127384.jpg

P3127386.jpg

P3127389.jpg

P3127391.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back