• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A £45 omp steering wheel from eBay any good?

ffaffd4b04eca650045829634940588a.jpg

Hi guys, wish you all had a good Christmas and happy new year, and yah, I bought one of this from eBay. Starting to regret but it’s been shipped out already, any good? I mean will this snap off while I tuning the car hard?
Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dare say it would be, "imitation," at that price point. It won't like snap straight away, but it might bend a bit first, like these:

[video=youtube;SMxB4RpCDzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxB4RpCDzA[/video]

If it looks too good to be true then it normally is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

loois like I have to leave it unboxed then I’ll file up a return case from eBay that way, I put my money into something decent. What is the best alternative aftermarket steering going on there everyone? Lol..

If you want cheap but good quality, try JDM Garages own brand, Outlaw Products. I had one in my Skyline and it was great. Nice suede finish and strong as an Ox.

I think the original is a good looking wheel. Got mine retrimmed in alcantara. Also keep your airbag to save your neck.
7829cfaa6169325f044295d6e249e271.jpg

Very nice if that is retrimmed to a suede material, I’ll try my wheel if someone would do it, where can I get it done? My airbag isn’t working :-( when I bought the car. It already had aftermarket wheel, so I put it back the original wheel but the plug had been cut off..so I just bypass it

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s trimmed in alcantara which is like suede but more hard wearing. Contact Royal Steering Wheels.

Back