• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A few night shots of my dc2 :)

Been a while since ive posted on the forum so thought id share some of the night shots i recently took of my dc2. This is my first attempt at taking pictures at night time and only just started using full manual settings. Ive still got a long way to go with learning to use the camera but im quite happy with them for my first attempt :)

All pics were taken by myself between 11pm and 12pm, full manual settings and all raw images unedited :)

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

C+C welcome

Love them DC2's what a gorgeous piece of Jap art! Great quality, like the shots.What camera is that mate?

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :)

Ill be bringing her along the the south mimms meet, possibly japfest undecided on this one yet and of course will not be missing JAE again :D

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :)

Ill be bringing her along the the south mimms meet, possibly japfest undecided on this one yet and of course will not be missing JAE again :D

Good man. We convoying to JAE again this year? Hopefully ill have my DC2 by then

Good man. We convoying to JAE again this year? Hopefully ill have my DC2 by then

Yes mate provided im still on the island ill convoy up again :) You getting a dc2 then? whats happening/happened to the ep3? not been on here for a little while

Your DC2 is lush mate, my mates just recieved his DC5 from japan in white, intergas are really nice cars,

Yes mate provided im still on the island ill convoy up again :) You getting a dc2 then? whats happening/happened to the ep3? not been on here for a little while

Sounds good to me.

Yeah looking at them quite seriously now, still got to test drive one but i'm keen on them. Still have the EP3 although I am prepping it to be sold. Just feel I can't trust it. The power steering has no feel and the ABS is far to aggressive. Albeit the car does always still put a smile on my face

Sounds good to me.

Yeah looking at them quite seriously now, still got to test drive one but i'm keen on them. Still have the EP3 although I am prepping it to be sold. Just feel I can't trust it. The power steering has no feel and the ABS is far to aggressive. Albeit the car does always still put a smile on my face

Im yet to drive an ep3 all though the misses wants to get one for her daily, I love the dc2 so will be interesting to compare. Im in talks at the moment about a possible px or selling my dc2 for something else

Back