• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A Few of a FD2 !

Edy

Meat Top
** Edy's FD2 updated **

Hi all, about time i put some pics up.

I've done a few Hundred over the running in period & been Giving it some Beans :twisted:

Luv it so much & it seems an angry car to me, every Touch of the Pedal & she's off roaring about the place ..
It looks Heavy but drives like a go kart, Steering feedback is simple you point it, it goes :eek:

I can't wait till Japfest for a Castle Combe Session :cool:

Anyway here some pics >>

FD2Pics003_edited.jpg

FD2Pics010_edited.jpg

FD2Pics025_edited.jpg

FD2Pics026_edited.jpg

FD2Pics027_edited.jpg

FD2Pics019_edited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely car mate, wish i could justify the cost at the moment. Maybe end of 2008, by then should know what is happening workwise.;)

Sex, Pure sex.

Even looked awesome in B&Q car park on saturday (which i assume was you)

Thanks Guys, But i really struggled with some Half Decent Pics ..
My point & click is 5hit, i'm thinking of a Digi SLR !! :cool:

Anyone else going to Japfest castlecombe ??

Those photo's are a lot better that than the one I took outside of you parents house one dark and gloomy wedensday evening. The next door neighbour did give me a funny look!

SLR's FTW.

I have one, so feel free to have a play with it before deciding to get one.

OOOOOOO :p

Moggs- Should be on Honda Rev's Stand, with Track session i hope.

Jermal - your crazy , hey that man gave you a funny look cause he's cross eyed :lol:

Hatton- thats a kind offer,there are so many Digi SLR's i don't know which to choose :confused:

oh -Happy New Year all :p

Do you know Chris that used to work at Honda Edy ? cos his missus DonR works at a camera place and could get you a good one.

Yea i know em both , but didn't know that ..

Which shop is it -Jessops ??

Have you seen DonR's S2000 its very :twisted:

Awsome car mate. Would love to open the valves up on that beast:D . Are these 220 brake?

Luv it so much & it seems an angry car to me, every Touch of the Pedal & she's off roaring about the place ..
It looks Heavy but drives like a go kart, Steering feedback is simple you point it, it goes :eek:

Yeah like on the way back from King's Lynn a few month's ago:D

Back