• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A few pics of 2000 EK9 civic type Rx *UPDATED 19/03/07*

HASNIC said:
vtec said:
hahaha PMSL :lol: i remember now ,hey that pic doesnt half get about the jap forums up our way ,and im like o its that pic of me shagging me car again ,class mate ,it was an awesome weekend roll on next JAE

Nice to see a pic of mine has served a purpose :lol: :lol:
hey thanks m8 that pic has made me and the car famous up here :lol:

Scousefella said:
I remember this car at JAE - myself and Dotty stopped over for a chat, Dotty had seen you on the A1 near Leeds. :lol:
was dotty driving a silver ep3 CTR at the time ?? i can remember snailing along tryn to save some fuel lol on the a1 going to jae and remember seeing a silver CTR

vtec said:
Scousefella said:
I remember this car at JAE - myself and Dotty stopped over for a chat, Dotty had seen you on the A1 near Leeds. :lol:
was dotty driving a silver ep3 CTR at the time ?? i can remember snailing along tryn to save some fuel lol on the a1 going to jae and remember seeing a silver CTR

That will be the one - a 54 plate silver. :lol:

He now has a CW DC5 which is gararged for a few months whilst he is building sandcastles in Iraq.

07.jpg

a recent pic of my EK9

Very nice car... Always liked the EK9's, but the yellow one looks super sweet.

One car i hope to add to my collection in the future...(So far I only have 1) :lol:

Yeah, Nick took the pic.......but I put it in the mag......:) I even remembered your name, despite my notes getting wrecked in the storm.

Must............resist...................temptation..............so................strong.................want
...............an..............EK.................so.....................badly.

Absolutely lovely mate, first Type-R i ever came across, and was instantly taken, never even drove one until i had my CTR EP3, kinda makes me wish i had gone for an EK first. Maybe one day:lol:

Have'nt posted any updates for a while so here's some pics

2008_0126johnscar0108.jpg

Miracle cross bar fitted

S7000616.jpg

Different wheels and tanabe pro ss coilovers fitted

2007_0830johnscar0015.jpg

2007_0830johnscar0018.jpg

2007_0830johnscar0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back