• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

A good start

Rocker cover sprayed blue.............(Colour completed, N.Devon)
Black inlet mani cover...................(Solly...TRO)
Gruppe M
SFS blue intake hose
SFS blue water jet hoses
Carbon wraped spark plug cover......(joeR...TRO)
Spoon bands blue
Blue nuts
Blue typeR battery holder...............(MilanoChris...TRO)
Blue earthing kit

Big thank you to the people i got some of the stuff off and to Bean for helping me with some of the work..

Attachments

• photo medium.JPG
    photo medium.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
thats the next one im going to get, that and some blue radiator hoses.... would buy them now but bloody christmas is coming.

Would have had the rocker in a different/contrast colour to break up the blue a abit - but it's coming together nicely otherwise.

BLOODY HELL DAVE!!:eek: It's about time you did an update, you tell me everything that is on the car and i never see any pictures :lol: Looking good bud, will have to get out for a spin soon ;)

I know im a little slack when it comes to uploading, ect.. Yer a spin sounds good. I still need to come round a look at your electrics. Hope you had a good holl. I'll call you at the weekend..x

Going to Ilfrascum Sk8 park opening if you're up for it with Sam and Rob maybe the Ginger Winger too:lol Don't tell him i called him that my life will be hell :lol:

lol true he would moan if he new, when you going i'm working saturday..

During the day mate, gonna get to Sams for 11ish, we can sort it for another time mate, seeya soon, gimme a shout xx PS, flickr pics are up for Madrid if you wanna look ;)

Back