• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ac turns on itself

Every time I put heaters on the screen and when I scroll down towards the feet the ac turns on auto anybody know if this is set like that or is it a fault????

Mine does this as well. When changing vents to windscreen or windscreen and feet.

That's normal. Most cars will turn AC on automatically as it clears the screen quicker.

I was having a look at my cousins car yesterday and he has the same model as mine and he's doesn't turn on.

Mine does this. My prefacelift didn't. So it might be something Honda put in after a couple of years

its haunted

Good God! Another one? There must have been a robot rebellion when these EPs were being built, mine is haunted too! So many lives wasted....

The rear wiper is also haunted by a reverse-loving poltergeist, I call him Reverso. There is also a demon in mine that makes me drive faster. I call him Points.

Its an automatic function as the air blown from the air con unit goes through a dryer so no damp in the air so it de mists quicker than the standard blowers.

Not just hondas happens mainly with cars that have climate control or digital controls.....same on my audi and dads mazda

Back