• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

accord recaros?

are accord recaros the same as prem edition ep3 recaros apart from the colour of the fabric?
i am looking to get some new nylon seat covers and i have found some tailored accord speedline recaro covers on ebay which are half the price of ep3 one's.

cheers
stu

They are the same style as the EP3 Recaros. The do have an adjustable lumbar support which the EP3 ones don't have. THis shouldn't make any difference to the nylon covers though.

They also don't tip forward, so not sure if they'd have the required hole for the tilt lever that's on the Prem/30AE Recaros.

I had a set of these in my EP3.

Very good seats.

As HASNIC said they dont tilt forward which isnt ideal, but didnt cause me any grief.

Inflatable lumbers are win if truth be told.

The best things about them is the price. I often see pairs for like £200/£250, which is a no brianer if you have the OEM non Recaro sets. I even swapped my red Recaro's for them.

cheers for the info guys, i will order one and see if i have to cut some slits for the tilt levers.

Back