• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Accord Type R owner here

Want to sell me the orange wheels?
depends on your budget really. i don't have any idea about price yet, but they will be officially going up for sale next week as a wheels and tyres package.
i'm open to sensible offers in the meantime..... ;)

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
Powdercoated orange
7 x 17 ET45

td1.jpg

td5.jpg

Every wheel has some kind of imperfection, paint crack or stain on them. :(

Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres 215/40/17 - 4 months old/4000 miles

rear
tdtyres2.jpg

Front
tdtyres1.jpg

oh keeping them white. tbh, not a fan of white on silver. Think i'm used to the pics of the car with orange wheels now though!

It's very much a marmite thing. i've seen 3 silver ATR's with white wheels and kind of liked 2 of them, even though they look a bit odd...... :)

Why not get your Orange wheels coated white?

Silver on gunmetal FTW...........But it still looks good on white imo.

I've decided to keep them orange wheels and maybe shave the offset by a few mm. does anybody know a good machine shop?

td1.jpg

At the moment, i've put the OEM wheels and tyres back on (which has raised it about 13mm) in an attempt to stop the underbrace thumping the roads at 50mph and causing this :( :

brace3.jpg

This is how the old shed currently looks :

yellow.jpg

Why do you want to change the offset on them Stu?

You planning on shaving the hub of the wheel down abit?

Your wheels remind me of those fluffy fluorescent socks people used to wear in the 80s! :lol:

The yellow is pretty bad :(

Nice brace-age! Car looks good otherwise.
I just had the rear underbrace fitted. that was a PITA to fit and the exhaust is banging against it. :(

The car now feels stiff, but the ride quality is spot on, like a cross between a go-kart and a Minicab. :lol:

Just need to get 4-wheel alignment done, as the torque-steer is really aggressive in the low gears.... :rolleyes:

Why do you want to change the offset on them Stu?

You planning on shaving the hub of the wheel down abit?

Just a couple of mm, as i really want some 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 2 to fit without rubbing..... :D

Do you know anybody that has the equipment to machine to ET50?

black is the fastest colour and wheels would look mint in satin black against the silver
wht power differance is the single exhaust ....

Back