• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 accord type r

Hello I have a nighthawk black atr only 49k. Have owned the car for 1 year now it's on 2000 reg. If you go members cars you can find it under "our atrs". I haven't advertised the car anywhere yet still in two minds

our atrs

Hello I have a nighthawk black atr only 49k. Have owned the car for 1 year now it's on 2000 reg. If you go members cars you can find it under "our atrs". I haven't advertised the car anywhere yet still in two minds

Just posting some more pictures on as I have seen the thread, don't know where the old thread is, (must have time limit). Anyway here there are NAD. :)

Sorry dude, it wasn't an insult :lol: that didn't come across well. I love these cars, when I say run about...like as a day to day car. It's quick, but practical with the extra doors. Would be great to have

Sorry dude, it wasn't an insult :lol: that didn't come across well. I love these cars, when I say run about...like as a day to day car. It's quick, but practical with the extra doors. Would be great to have

No problem, I know what you mean,:lol:

It really did look like I was taking the **** :lol:
I do like the ATR though, never found one for sale when I bought my EP3. What bhp do they have?

It really did look like I was taking the **** :lol:
I do like the ATR though, never found one for sale when I bought my EP3. What bhp do they have?

They have 212 bhp standard. Although the v-tec zone kicks in at about 5500 rpm, Think with the EP3 its 5000 rpm but not sure.

So they actually have more power than the civic, although arent they 2.2? The vtec on mine kicks in at roughly 5800 i think, although when i start to drive like that i mainly look at the road lol.
You planning on any mods for it?

So they actually have more power than the civic, although arent they 2.2? The vtec on mine kicks in at roughly 5800 i think, although when i start to drive like that i mainly look at the road lol.
You planning on any mods for it?

Your right, they are a 2.2, but I think the civic gets to 60mph a 0.5 second quicker due to the fact its lighter and smaller. So far I got an induction kit of ebay, its not a k&n or anything but the sound is awesome when the vtec kicks in. Just fitted some wind deflectors at the front and also painted all four calipers in red. I'll post some fresh pictures on when I get time. Although its a 2.2 its quite economical, better than I expected.

What wind deflectors you get? Oh really, you know the mpg? I used an online calculator which works it out for you, mine is roughly 26mpg with mixed driving from half a tank :lol:

i love my atr had it for 3 years and still puts a smile on my face

and with 2 kids its a perfect faimly car

What wind deflectors you get? Oh really, you know the mpg? I used an online calculator which works it out for you, mine is roughly 26mpg with mixed driving from half a tank :lol:

i love my atr had it for 3 years and still puts a smile on my face

and with 2 kids its a perfect faimly car

To be honest I've never worked out the mpg that accurately. But for example if I put £25 in I'll get near 150 miles, obviously depends how its driven etc, but think its similar to the ctr.
The wind deflectors are made by a company called team Heko, got them from ebay about £35 all in with postage. The seller advertises as a UK seller but I think they come from Hong kong. My cousin got them first for his CTR and I really lked them. Got pictures of them and will post them soon as. To find them just type in civic wind deflectors in the search gap on ebay. Everytime I do this the same seller comes up. I tried to get the whole advert on but wasn't working out, this is a picture off one of the adverts on ebay.

a2cb_35.JPG

Please wait
Image not available

• Enlarge

spacer.gif

Honda Civic Type R EP3 wind deflectors rain BEST 2pc

Best price - best Quallity - 5 days delivery time

Item condition:NewTime left:14 days 4hours (09 Oct, 200914:48:34 BST)

Quantity:
iconFormError_16x16.gif

More than 10 available

Please enter a quantity of $quantity$ or less
Please enter a quantity of 1
Price:£22.59Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It NowYou can also:Watch this itemNow watching in My eBay Now watching in My eBay

Postage:£13.00Other CourierSee more services See discounts | See all details Estimated delivery time varies for this postal service. Seller dispatches within 1 day
Payments:
logoPayPal_51x14.gif
| See details

Pay with PayPal and you’re fully protected. Learn More
eBayISAPI.dll

Returns:Returns accepted | Read details

Last edited by a moderator:
Well say it's 101.9 per litre you will be getting around 27mpg from it, which isn't too bad actually.
Those wind deflectors look pretty good actually, I have some Climair ones on order which should be here soon

Heres a closer look at the wind deflectors I fitted, got a decal on them as thought it was a good spot for them as I didn't want to put any decals on the body or windows. These just slotted inside the rubber and sides of the window. When fitting they are quite flexible but quite scary as past a certain point they will crack.:eek:
Once they in though they are in. No clips were provided but didn't need any, solid, only at the start of fitting they would make a slight noise when putting the window up, but this lasted only a couple of days as they wore in. Here it is after a wash and a run over with demon shine.

Back