• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ads slow ep with new parts

ads

Hiya, ive owned my car for a couple of weeks now and love it. These are the only pics i have of it atm. But i'll keep you all updated as and when i start to improve it.

142.jpg

Its first little mod,

144.jpg

That looks in great condition mate.

Welcome to the " Stunning 2002 Satin " Group

What if some punk throws pig swill on your back window & you need to reverse down some dodgy road? Looks good though.

nice mate . i may as well take my rear wiper off the spray stoped working ages ago and its not somthing im overly worried about to get fixed

Pay day has rolled round so i was able to sort a few more little bits out, i thought id update you all as i love to keep a log of all my work.

First off was to remove the orange indicators in the headlights and replace them with silvertech items.

Before,

001-12.jpg

After,

033-4.jpg

Then i ordered some aero blades as mine were a little worn, my wiper arms also needed some love. So i rubbed them down and primed them, then sprayed them black. They have come up like new!

Before,

007-5.jpg

After,

023-5.jpg

024-5.jpg

Im dead chuffed with how its all come out, let me know what you think.

Looks new mate, and the silvatechs definitely improve the front end.

Which wipers are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers nick :D

The wipers are from autobulbs direct, i got them in 15 and 24 and they fit perfectly, although the fitting arrangement is slightly larger than i thought.

How much?

I have Bosch Aeroflats on mine. Do a grand job, and are silent, but £30 a pair :eek:

Check the link above mate, i got all the gear from the same place. They take no more than 5 minutes to fit!

5 minutes for a preface, I hear facelift is a different story, you have enter from the wheel arch lining?

I did'nt have to. i just got my hand on the bulb holder and twisted it and it popped out.

Another tiny little update, my alarm fob was looking in a terrible state so i ordered a refurb alarm kit from hamilton-palmer. Im very happry with the service i received from them.

Before,

001-13.jpg

After,

008-3.jpg

Ive also popped in some brighter number plate bulbs now too, but i'll get some pics of that later.

Back