• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ads slow ep with new parts

I thought i better update my thread as i have'nt in ages.

Ive been fairly busy getting it to the standard i want, ive managed to swap my set of pre facelift for some facelift ones and i also picked up a spoon n1 backbox tonight from Hatton, thanks again mate, top bloke :smt023

Heres the pics,

005-9.jpg

004-12.jpg

003-14.jpg

That N1 is far too clean!!! Welcome to the Spoon family mate!!

Have you get it on yet? 10 minute job!! Then straight down to B&Q for some ear plugs until you get used to it!! :p

I will continue to keep it in imaculate condition too!

Im after a b pipe now, i can only stretch to £200 though, does anybody know what would be best within my budget?

Looks right nice Ads :cool:

Spoon is as clean as expected, seems as it came fron Ben :p

My supersprint middle section should be here on thursday then i'll be fitting it all on the 20th, i cant wait!

I have'nt updated my thread for a while as ive been very busy.

Since ive last updated ive fitted new discs and pads on the front and painted all the calipres red.

Ive also got myself myself a full jdm red carpet on the way too, im just after some mats now and ive also got myself a rather daft new reg!

I'll get some pics up soon!

After seeing the error of my ways of thinking that the facelift rear lights are nicer ive gone and picked up another set of pre facelift :D

004-13.jpg

I got my new personalised reg made up at the weekend, let me know what you think of it.

324.jpg

More new parts arrived today :D,

I purchased a set of d2 rear camber arms off of joe and a red carpet from someone over on ctro.

002-10.jpg

005-10.jpg

010-7.jpg

I can't take pics of the carpet just yet as its chucking it down with rain at the moment.

Back