• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ads slow ep with new parts

Im just not sure if i want the full on red interior, i love the mats but i think the carpet maybe a little too much.

I quite fancy some of the accord type r seats to match the rest of my interior and just leaving it like that really.

Id sell it if someone offered me good money for it.

Dude, you'd easily be able to sell it I reckon - don't think you should though, but that's me - personally reckon it looks sick, topped off with the mats!:twisted:

Do it..

My camber bolts arrived today, so im going to fit them and the arms and build up the wheels and tyres on saturday after work!

Then i'll be off to get it all set up :cool:

Im off to autotest in norwich in the morning, ive got to be there for 8am so its an early one for me.

If you see anyone in a satin silver ctr looking lost, its me lol

How did the set up go mate?

Not great mate, one of the rear bolts was seized in its bushing so ive got to sort it and take it back. Bit annoying but not to worry.

Autotest FTW.

Gary does not like the front bolts though :lol:

Lol, its one of the rears that was giving him a problem with mine, they seem like top lads down there though.

Horrible bolt in question,

127-1.jpg

Atleast the wheels are on now though, i gave it a quick wash before the heavens opened again.

136.jpg

140-2.jpg

Pity you came up against a hurdled, but will soon be rectified :) Wheels look very good, like the way the front discs look through them as well

Love the wheels on it, suit it very well. Bad news about the bolt, :smt056 At least it can be sorted eventually though mate.

love the car mate.. where did you get the rubber bung from for your back window? im looking to de wiper my 1 soon

Great work Ads, was looking forward to seeing the wheels mounted - and I must say they look cool.

I bet it's satsifying to see them in their full glory, knowing you refurbed 'em! I'd be chuffed :cool:

Shame about the bolt delaying the set-up though.

Back