• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ads slow ep with new parts

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

Ive ordered the new bolt and nuts that i need, but they are in belgium so i reckon i wont get back over to autotest until next weekend now.

Id like to do a few little bits, all cash allowing really.

I want a b pipe to go with the spoon n1 i have, id also like an induction system too but im also saving to move out so cash is a little tight at the minute.

cars looking great mate.

black slipstreams arent to my taste. but the cars very nice all the same. some good touches

No real update with the car as such as ive had a lot on recently.

Im hoping to treat it to some new bits in the new year if i keep it, in the mean time im after a spoon n1 bung if anyone has one?

I finally got round to taking it to autotest in norwich on monday for the fast road set up.

I know the car is ment to be a big transformation once you have this done but im just nor sure if mine was either done correctly or im just being daft but it seems to handle strangely in a straight line now and the steering feels alot heavier than it did before, has anyone else had this problem after a set up?

Its been a while since ive done anything to the car, ive fitted a silencer bung i got off loxy.

The car also wears a roof rack now, only for when im riding then it comes off again, ive taken a few pics over the past month or so, so i thought id stick them up.

bung.jpg

rack.jpg

bros.jpg

boat.jpg

town.jpg

night.jpg

Cheers lads, im going to do a few bits under the bonnet soon. Nothing performance based, just tart it up a little.

Back