• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Advice needed!

My EP3 had its first service today (since i bought it), and as I had expected, The front brakes are totally spannered! :smt021 I'm on the hunt for a decent set up, and have settled on the DS2500's and HEL stainless cables, but that leaves the discs.....
I have been quoted £100 for brembo discs, but I can't see them mentioned here anywhere. Does anyone have an opinion on them? Preferably first hand! If not, I will give them a go, and let you know! Oh and the DS2500's, can anyone beat £81? :rolleyes:

£81 is about cheapest you'll get ds2500's i reckon. Been looking myself recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to order the Brembos tomorrow unless advised otherwise! I figure as their top flight stuff is so well regarded, the standard discs must be fairly tidy!

£93.61 + VAT for a pair. I have looked around but cant find them mentioned anywhere! Ive looked at the Brembo website, and they are definately the right spec. Seems like a bargain price to me!

Christ, thats cheap! Ive just ordered DS2500s and stainless lines off EBAY, those discs look tempting too!

Back