• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

AEM fuel rail

The ep has a filter and hks can?

I wouldn't bother mucking about with the fuel rail etc unlkess you're going to get a re map/ stick on larger injectors.

You're better off saving your money for a Kpro etc and Manifold.

You've got plenty of other things to do before mucking around with the fuel rail.

You'll need a remappable ECU first. Trust me.

That's why I'm asking as I don't want to blow it up
What would you suggest for a few more bhp?

Manifold and Remap. Will set you back about a grand though.

all of your bolt on mods will not gain you much alone. it's only when you map the car with the mods that you will notice the gains.

There are a few bad stories with the AEM fuel rail (cars catching on fire :evil:) so if you do want one get a BDL one. If your after this for permance gains it should be one of the last things you change really but if your after it for engine bling they do look smart :cool:

Oh and I would suggest if your after more permance, before you start with engine mods get your brakes and suspension sorted first, you will see more of a difference.

Right I see, apparrently there was a ep3 at pod that pulled 208bhp with no mods?

Well it could be one of a few things that would cause that.
1. Its a one off
2. Rolling road was rubbish
3. A JDM EP3?
5. The owner was taking ****.
5. Im sure there could be other reasons

Well I though that but? Then one ran a 225 with what I could see exhaust filter and fuel rail

No just could not remeber how many posts you have to do? It is a serious thread to me anyway didn't mean to do this twice on my iphone and it messed up!

No just could not remeber how many posts you have to do? It is a serious thread to me anyway didn't mean to do this twice on my iphone and it messed up!

Yes mate, I realise that, just laying the law of the land down. ;)

TBH, unless you spend money on a remap, or get your CTR supercharged or turbo'd, you're unlikely to see any big gains from mods horsepower wise anyway.

Back